Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Here is a pic of the midsole. It doesn't say "ZOOM" on the zoom unit. I have two pairs- one I got from FL and the other from Nike SF. I'm not sure which pair this is but it's one or the other.
Very good to know. Thanks man!

Talking bout those XI PE's reminds me of my favorite 10 PEs, the ones he wore on December 28th 2015.  It was his last game in the city that drafted him, I was there in the nosebleeds.  That was a day I'll never forget.

Talking bout those XI PE's reminds me of my favorite 10 PEs, the ones he wore on December 28th 2015.  It was his last game in the city that drafted him, I was there in the nosebleeds.  That was a day I'll never forget.
Such a dope colorway. How the hell has Nike never given us legit Laker colorways? Hopefully Nike gives us those PEs when they retro the Kobe X. 

Last edited:
The real Black Horses do not have the Zoom listed on the bag. I can confirm because my friend bought a bootleg pair and his says Zoom on the bag and mine from Nike do not.

Love this colorway a lot
pimp.gif

Great pickup man
Thanks boss. I really wanted the White Horses cause I'm a sucker for white shoes but those were hard to come by at release so I got some fly knit Prestos instead. Unless I find a good deal on some other colorways I'm done with these & then getting those black & white AD's.

sick thanks man! think my tts is actually 10.5, but i have wide feet so i size up on boost. i've heard that kobes are tts though so i'll probably go tts. thanks again

Hmm if you have wide feet might wanna stick with 11. I rock the XI's casually but that flyknit is pretty stiff.

Anyone see what PJ Tucker wore last night? He posted them on his gram looked like Kobe x Mark Parker samples.

Hmm if you have wide feet might wanna stick with 11. I rock the XI's casually but that flyknit is pretty stiff.
I'm a size 10 wide foot. I wear size 10 Kobe XI's ... the flyknits can start off stiff and it takes a while to break in. I didn't think going half size up provides much more width. Honestly, I think the EMs are way more  comfortable.

How can I apply the discount code through the app?
Not sure if they work together as far as adding to your cart through the app and then ordering from NDC, otherwise open an ebates NDC shopping trip first, order through the app and then submit a "where's my rebate" case once you get the Nike email. 

Super tempted to buy the innovations. I cant decide whether to get them (double) or buy an MC ID. I like the MC ID better but two for 1 is a hell of a deal and I also do like the colorway.

Super tempted to buy the innovations. I cant decide whether to get them (double) or buy an MC ID. I like the MC ID better but two for 1 is a hell of a deal and I also do like the colorway.
Edit: I see that you were referring to the price of the Master of Innovations compared to the price of an ID pair.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom