Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Super tempted to buy the innovations. I cant decide whether to get them (double) or buy an MC ID. I like the MC ID better but two for 1 is a hell of a deal and I also do like the colorway.
It's a hard decision. But for me, if my budget is $245 and if I liked both colorways, I'd go with MC ID only because you can always find the Masters of Innovation later down the line on EBay, CL, Niketalk, etc. since it's a GR. It would be much harder to find the MC ID with the personal touches you prefer on the MC options at those same places and there's usually a small compromise like, "I would have made the liner this color, or the shozoku this color, but this will do since it's the only one in my size on eBay at the moment." I'm actually a fan of the Masters of Innovation and I just doubled up on it at this price to use for ball...the traction on these are amazing. Ideally, if you can scap another $120+ I'd get both.

It's a hard decision. But for me, if my budget is $245 and if I liked both colorways, I'd go with MC ID only because you can always find the Masters of Innovation later down the line on EBay, CL, Niketalk, etc. since it's a GR. It would be much harder to find the MC ID with the personal touches you prefer on the MC options at those same places and there's usually a small compromise like, "I would have made the liner this color, or the shozoku this color, but this will do since it's the only one in my size on eBay at the moment." I'm actually a fan of the Masters of Innovation and I just doubled up on it at this price to use for ball...the traction on these are amazing. Ideally, if you can scap another $120+ I'd get both.
I hear you loud and clear! I have some dough but aside but im trying to be a little more conservative with my purchases. I just love the 11's too much. Im leaning towards the MC ID because of the statements made above. I just have a hard time passing on a dam good deal. After ebates the innovations come out to like 105 each. I just wish i knew how long the ID's are staying up for. i hope they dont pull them once the AD comes out.; 

I hear you loud and clear! I have some dough but aside but im trying to be a little more conservative with my purchases. I just love the 11's too much. Im leaning towards the MC ID because of the statements made above. I just have a hard time passing on a dam good deal. After ebates the innovations come out to like 105 each. I just wish i knew how long the ID's are staying up for. i hope they dont pull them once the AD comes out.; 
innovations are uuuuugly get the mc id and make a masterpiece

Last edited:
NFS Ontario CA has 2 pairs of the kobe 11 MC ID of size 11. Comes out to around $110 each. 140 plus 20% off. As of 12:35pm

innovations are uuuuugly get the mc id and make a masterpiece

I hear you I got a "masterpiece" ID on the way and got an MC ID with white swoosh. The innovations are nice to me. I pretty much like every single 11. The only one I really don't like at all is the Christmas pair.

I'm really hoping they don't pull down the ID options with the AD coming out.

Last edited:
I hear you I got a "masterpiece" ID on the way and got an MC ID with white swoosh. The innovations are nice to me. I pretty much like every single 11. The only one I really don't like at all is the Christmas pair.

I'm really hoping they don't pull down the ID options with the AD coming out.
I hope not as well, going to pull the trigger on the new mc option here within the week

Well the thread has definitely slowed down. Best part about the release of the next model is collection pics. Wouldn't mind seeing some of them. I'm gonna try and post mine soon.

Darn you eBates! I bought the Blackouts yesterday with the 25% off clearance with %12 on eBates. Now they have it at 18% :rolleyes

Time to reorder and return :evil:

This was a fun thread. Achillies, Mark Parkers, and BHM's are my top 3 colorways. This ended up being a pretty good shoe, but felt like it dragged on way too long. I like them better than the X's.

Back
Top Bottom