OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
It was a great run. Like others, I had my Nike ID cherry popped with these... but it was fast and hard. Ordered 6 pairs of MC on the QS release lol

Gonna miss this thread.

Sayonara Kobe 9 san. You made pocket poor, but hood rich. You'll always have a special place in my hear... closet. 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Have a few designs I'm on the edge about. If I do order, I'll probably be returning my BHMs. Help me out with some opinions?
I ordered the first one with black tongue, and just got the finishing touches email. I'd order now, they'll probably be gone tomorrow

jumped on two last minute pairs, I had been contemplating on them but with the end near I just jumped. I'll return them if I don't like in person.

It was a good run.. I ended up with 4 pairs.. (2) mc's, (1) MM, and a black pair all "No Imagination" theme.. :smile:

was tempted to get a few other designs but the $245 price tag was a little steep for me so I stuck with the ones I know I'll get the most wear. :smile:

Last edited:
Just placed my last order. Black pair with white swoosh and sole. Just something simple and clean I can wear everyday.

So are they still up? I made 3 pairs yesterday, but I was waiting to cop. I spent last night in NYC and was hoping I'd find something out there. No dice though so I bope I can still cop the black cement pair I made.

So are they still up? I made 3 pairs yesterday, but I was waiting to cop. I spent last night in NYC and was hoping I'd find something out there. No dice though so I bope I can still cop the black cement pair I made.

Yea why don't you get em while they are still up?

Finally decided to go with these as my ID before they get taken down. Heel tab is team red as well.

However I didn't think about making the heel counter team red until after I made these. 
ohwell.gif

Do you guys like it better with the team red heel counter? 

I like the red heel overlay. It adds contrast. I'm going to post a pic of the joints I'm copping when I get back to the telly. Gotta love frequent flyer miles.

Back
Top Bottom