OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Just ordered these. 

Glow swoosh, glow sole, and a glow heel overlay.

Hopefully the splatter guy doesn't go HAM on the midsole.

Man,i like that bottom pair.

Is that the clear sole?

Yall trust that glitch?

Last edited:
i think the top looks better, but when that sole gets gross it will not so i would go bottom

Man,i like that bottom pair.

Is that the clear sole?

Yall trust that glitch?

I purchased with the glitch and still havent gotten my confirmation email. bur i called nike 2x and they keep telling me my order is good but dont know why im not receiving my confirmation email.

I purchased with the glitch and still havent gotten my confirmation email. bur i called nike 2x and they keep telling me my order is good but dont know why im not receiving my confirmation email.
Ok,cool.

Does the multicolor HTM have the metallic swoosh on it?

Hard to tell in the pics

jSKMsANxPm7qh.jpg

try to recreate bruce lee CW
some times its good to use your imagination and others times....

I wonder how soon the multi upper will be pulled... They are definitely overwhelmed with orders.

No email for me yet.

Just put my order in, no confirmation anything, but I am sure it will come especially since it just dropped today.

HTM Lookalikes, done. Just need them Hyper Grapes and I'm happy, i'm even contemplating selling my showtime kobes. Hmmm......

Just put my order in, no confirmation anything, but I am sure it will come especially since it just dropped today.

HTM Lookalikes, done. Just need them Hyper Grapes and I'm happy, i'm even contemplating selling my showtime kobes. Hmmm......
im taking the same approach, a multi upper id and hyper grapes 

Back
Top Bottom