OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
How can we get multi color laces similiar to the htms alternate laces? Anyone know of anything close? Had to ask that pic a few pages back with those laces... :smokin

yo b , go send out a tweet you tattletale

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

jk ... true what you saying though , but since I live in Greece , Im guessing Ill never run into these...
smokin.gif
roll.gif
  all good I can take a joke

I made the same ID too, really who cares if someone else has the same I know it doesn't bother me at all if I like the ID, which I should

hoping that they have some bright colors mixed in

Anyone think the GITD swoosh and logo would yellow at all? Usually not a big fan but it seems to work on the flyknit.

now we are all playing the waiting game.

mine dont show to get here until august 11th. which is more than 30 days.

Anyone think the GITD swoosh and logo would yellow at all? Usually not a big fan but it seems to work on the flyknit.
Starts out almost yellow to begin with. Video from early on in thread.
My Back to the Future inspired Kobe 9s, 2015 can't come soon enough
happy.gif

I was pretty worried about the blue glow in the dark sole, but I'm impressed and happy with the way these turned out.

Edit: pic with glow in the dark sole. The video doesn't capture it as nicely as the photo

Lmfao at those prices...

Euro retail is 210 euros , and I ended up paying 178 euros after a discount code of mine....

Thats 256 us dollars from paypal...

OVER US retail ...

:lol: :smh:

At least you're able to order hassle free. I have to ship to the US and drive there to pick it up

Back
Top Bottom