OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Hey Guys, Just want to thank ALL of you who expressed that it never hurts to ask.

I was trying to get the new Nike Racer Pink Flash / Blue, because sneakersnews said it was on Nike.com, I saw them in the morning and they were there, and by time I went to go buy them afternoon they were gone. I got on a message chat today with NDC, I asked them why it was missing and to look it up. They said it was a "glitch" it should not have been on the website anyways that it was not released yet (lotta glitches these days IE this thread and glow soles with MC).

We chatted a little but at the end I asked the agent "How much do I have to spend or how much do I have to buy to get a promo code discount email sent once"?

He said it was not by volume, it was random to keep it fair. I told him I "hope" to get one soon to buy this shoe when it does release or another pair of Kobes 9s.

End of convo he told me "he is sorry that I had to go through this inconvenience, and to wait a minute" He hooked me up with a 20% promo. (I indirectly asked so I didnt sound like a douche just asking for hand outs lol) but it worked. Maybe If I did not have the Racer issue it would not have happened doh, but again just wanted to share I would have never asked if not for some of you saying "just ask never hurt". Now I can use it on the Hyper grapes or if I fail, ID something nice again! :wink:

Focker Out

smokin.gif

@MJ2324KB Glad they hooked you up.
When I did customer support, I always tried to hook up people that were nice.

I tried to get a promo code from Nike yesterday when I was chatting about my order. The guy told me that promo codes and discount codes don't work on Nike so he couldn't give me one. Then he mentions the MJs and Beethovens but still doesn't offer the code to me lol.
Guess it depends on the rep.

Umm...

I didn't check this thread for a day and a half and there were 893 replies.

sick.gif
I've done that before and been like wtf did I miss? This thread particularly blew up with the fk lows. I can only imagine how much hype the sparks would be getting if it wasn't for them because that colorway is spot on for the EM.

Umm...

I didn't check this thread for a day and a half and there were 893 replies.

:x

I've done that before and been like wtf did I miss? This thread particularly blew up with the fk lows. I can only imagine how much hype the sparks would be getting if it wasn't for them because that colorway is spot on for the EM.

Don't forget the useless convo about people telling nike about the glitch as if 1 person is gonna change the fate of everyone else. Lol

Never visited this thread until MC option, and for first time almost forgot about original 9 thread.

Last edited:
@MJ2324KB Glad they hooked you up.
When I did customer support, I always tried to hook up people that were nice.

I tried to get a promo code from Nike yesterday when I was chatting about my order. The guy told me that promo codes and discount codes don't work on Nike so he couldn't give me one. Then he mentions the MJs and Beethovens but still doesn't offer the code to me lol.
Guess it depends on the rep.

Lol my guy was way chill, for a minute we both engaged in the excited chris webber talk. You know how you go corporate to ghetto with out even knowing it, cuz talking shoes got you both excited.

Happy yours came thru brah :smile:

That gray HTM looks really nice. Really shows off the various details of the shoe. If I had a choice of only one ID, I personally wouldn't do a predominantly black one. But that's just me. Both look good though.

Back
Top Bottom