OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Also, you guys disappoint me.

I remember nothing but major hard ons for that Amnesty 8, and none of you have thought to use that multi purple outsole?

There is a chance someone posted and I missed it, tho, didn't go thru all the pages, :lol:

View media item 904750

I made one as well but didn't post. Was wondering if the purple comes out lighter like when you hover over the outsole or it's dark so that it doesn't provide any contrast to somewhat resemble the Amnesty.

Might order those later today.

I love the multi outsoles, :lol:

I'm gonna make the first one with the multi sole too. Might as well get the most out of it as there are no release with that pattern yet.

Last edited:
Did take on KD VI N7. Don't know whether back should have blue or red stiches? Any help would be nice.

Really like the Blue Glow Sole

Last edited:
I can't decide on my first ID, I can only afford one this month and I am having trouble deciding between mangos, solar yeezys (I know unoriginal but I sold my 8s I made on ID because I think the 9 is a better platform for that colorway) tiffs or SOL's

love the colors we are getting for the 9, good job by Nike on the color options

leaning towards the mangos, on the 6s was the sole just a clear translucent one?

Last edited:

I can't decide on my first ID, I can only afford one this month and I am having trouble deciding between mangos, solar yeezys (I know unoriginal but I sold my 8s I made on ID because I think the 9 is a better platform for that colorway) tiffs or SOL's

love the colors we are getting for the 9, good job by Nike on the color options

leaning towards the mangos, on the 6s was the sole just a clear translucent one?
It was more of a milky white translucent, kind of like the red all star VI

Last edited:
I have a feeling that the flyknit upper will be limited to a handful of premade patterns that suck.

Credit goes to @piczon1983

These may have killed any want I have for the EM lows...
When are these flyknit lows possibly coming to iD?!?

if they do go to iD, like a few of the guys said earlier...i would only expect limited upper color options, which would cause everyone to say how much iD and nike sucks.

Wow did anyone else get a free $25 Nike ID gift card in the mail today?

It came in the little orange nike id box.This will def help me buy the mangos now.

Last edited:
If Nike gave us the option to custom color the Kobe signature on the heel counter it would be perfect

Back
Top Bottom