OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Well non MC related, I finally got my "We've started" email for my grey FKs. The wait is gonna kill me. Its not just that its an ID but I've wanted a FK low so badly since the HTMs. Lol

hopefully they see my design and say these are to cold to be canceled
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
smokin.gif

facts are facts and probability, is what it is, I get it...but some of this canceled stuff sounds a bit more like "I hope you suffer the same fate as me" more than reality of the matter. Its possible every last one that had soles other than solid could get canned, but geesh. Let nike rain on my parade if this is the case, I'll pass on the "helpful shade" lol, cant see why cancel so many orders tho if they are gonna wind up inserting it in the pallet of options later anyway?..

Last edited:
Kobe's > Jordan's.

Aesthetics and comfort.

I would agree comfort wise, Kobe all day! Aesthetically, Kobe's can take on most of the Jordans, especially ones that release now a days for the exception of a few models. Jordan 3 and 4 are still some of the coldest models period!

You guys thinking that the MC is guaranteed to come back are crazy. This is NIKE we are talking about. I really hope it does so I can make more but I wouldn't bet on it. People that gambled with the glitch and didn't order a backup pair or 2 just in case are just plain stupid.

You guys thinking that the MC is guaranteed to come back are crazy. This is NIKE we are talking about. I really hope it does so I can make more but I wouldn't bet on it. People that gambled with the glitch and didn't order a backup pair or 2 just in case are just plain stupid.

It's back already lol

Plus the people who are like 260. I can't do that. Everybody wanted these for months. Nike said when the HTM dropped they had something special coming. IDing MC was the biggest NO BRAINER DECISION.

Glad the glitch orders got canceled. KARMA.

Plus the people who are like 260. I can't do that. Everybody wanted these for months. Nike said when the HTM dropped they had something special coming. IDing MC was the biggest NO BRAINER DECISION.

Glad the glitch orders got canceled. KARMA.
These last few days have just shown me why I never wanted a NT account. People *****ing and crying about the htm's and MP and then Nike blesses you with this gift, which NOBODY thought was gonna happen, AND YOU STILL MISS OUT?!?!?!?!
mean.gif
laugh.gif
mean.gif
 Whats 260 when htm's go for over 2 grand and mp's are almost impossible to find under 500? IMO the people that didn't order already don't deserve em. Usually you have 10 seconds on release day. This time you had 48 hours.... 

Galaxy are fire. I will cop as soon as I can combine my 20% with an MC, if that ever happens again.

EDIT: The first 2 are best, but similar with the same style outsole. If you want variety go with 1 & 3. If you don't care and want the best two, then IMO go 1&2.

Last edited:
Im not mad it just cracks me up that people actually thought nike just wouldn't notice. Or that they would HONOR your order since the glitch shouldnt have been up. NIKE doesnt know what honor means. And the guys that still think their order is gona go through
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Galaxy are fire. I will cop as soon as I can combine my 20% with an MC, if that ever happens again.
MC or not as soon as I can see what I'm making, I'm ordering 1 of each. (black and grey)

Been looking at the HTM on the Bay to remind myself what we are ordering.

Black FK is really growing on me. For $200 can't go wrong.

^^ Yea i've already ordered 2 pair. The galaxy would be 3 and another MC would be 4 pair. Yikes. I knew this was going to be bad.

Back
Top Bottom