OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
To all those who ordered more than one pair of MC Flyknits, y'all know the only thing you could change up really was the outsole and midsole. Gonna look stupid when you get your 3 MC Flyknits and they all pretty much look the same. I see a lot of you sending them back too if the multicolor isn't like the masterpieces
:rolleyes  point proven. Nothing but idiots

what's wrong with you?

you're one to talk. you're calling people on a forum idiots for whatever reason.

why don't you STEP OUTSIDE and do something with your life rather than get mad over some text displayed on your screen every hour.

Just block him. He has contributed nothing of substance in this thread and just pisses, moans, and is stuck on a superiority complex.

Didn't get a cancelation email. Checked my order status and it shows canceled. Game over
Heard of a few people getting the cancellation this way. Least they could do is give you a email letting you know so you can start looking for your money to reappear in your account and start another shoe if you'd like. Good ole NDC.

got a started email but i don't know which shoe they started. the picture doesn't load on the email and when i click the link, the shoe doesn't load...

I haven't even gotten a "started" email from NDC regarding my multis, but I used the Grey outsole so I should be good.

Checked my order history and it just says "in progress"... but as long as it gets to me in 4-5 weeks, I'll be good.

Welp u guys were right my order fell thru. Any eta as to when we should expect MC to come back? I'm considering just using my refund on another pair with MC just to get that pair started and then when MC becomes available... ATTACK! lol

I haven't even gotten a "started" email from NDC regarding my multis, but I used the Grey outsole so I should be good.

Checked my order history and it just says "in progress"... but as long as it gets to me in 4-5 weeks, I'll be good.
Same here. When I was talking to a rep yesterday they told me that I was good to go with no cancellation imminent. Also was told that the "started" email may be delayed a day or two because of the holiday.

You have to have one from NDC or get one from somebody. There isn't a code that they have put up for everyone to use.

Ordered my Black HTM lookalikes but still want the MP lows.
Kinda wanna wait to see if more Flyknit color options come available.
Hmmmmmm

Nike should pull the MC upper from the options or at least let us know that it is currently not available. Going through the entire ordering process to find out it is still not back is a punish.

Nike should pull the MC upper from the options or at least let us know that it is currently not available. Going through the entire ordering process to find out it is still not back is a punish.
I don't mind it being there. It gives me hope :/

Thats whats up!

when did you order? i ordered late monday 6/30..3 pairs. haha. haven't gotten that good news yet

repped in advance

Back
Top Bottom