OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Spoke to a Nike Rep, apparently my Black pair was supposed to be shipped a week ago

But now its supposed to ship 7/22 -.-'

Got my finishing touches email on the 12th but no shipping email yet. NDC still says "In Progress".
Same here. Got my finishing touches early this week, I go check NDC and it went to IN PROGRESS!

No worries, based off everyones helpful responses that means a good thing. 

Same here. Got my finishing touches early this week, I go check NDC and it went to IN PROGRESS!

No worries, based off everyones helpful responses that means a good thing. 
Mine did the same exact thing... However my pair shipped the day after

Do you guys happen to remember when the Kobe flyknit Id popped up to customize? Day of the week and time of day?

does anyone have pics of the same color tongue and same color swoosh / kobe logo?

Im working on a pair and i got WG tongue and WG swoosh and logo but i feel like i need the logo to pop with a diff. color

Got my finishing touches email on the 12th but no shipping email yet. NDC still says "In Progress".

Have any MCs with gold swoosh been posted yet?

Yes been posted tons of times.

Thats normal... It switches back to "In Progress" cuz its technically done building.

You're good.

No I don't think any mcs have been posted yet with a gold swoosh, I haven't seen one, only silver. I would like to see a pair cause I chose a gold swoosh with my pair.

First pair shipped... Second pair supposed to ship next week..
Ordered July 8
Getting mine the same day !
roll.gif

Have any MCs with gold swoosh been posted yet?

Yes been posted tons of times.

Thats normal... It switches back to "In Progress" cuz its technically done building.

You're good.
No I don't think any mcs have been posted yet with a gold swoosh, I haven't seen one, only silver. I would like to see a pair cause I chose a gold swoosh with my pair.
There's one with a gold swoosh on MC with a white tongue. It was posted prob 5-10 pages back. I'll have pics up of a pair on Tuesday when mine come in. 
nthat.gif

There's one with a gold swoosh on MC with a white tongue. It was posted prob 5-10 pages back. I'll have pics up of a pair on Tuesday when mine come in. :nthat:

Oh yeah your right, my fault, how could I forget about those :smokin :smokin :smokin

My MC low has been shipped :smokin , next week will be a great week for my collection, I'm reuniting with my holy grail on the Miro 7s, and a few days after that, my IDs will be here

My ALL WHITE GOLD SWOOSH PAIR WILL BE HERE WEDNESDAY !! ILL POST PICS SO YOU CAN COMPARE TO OTHERS & ILL POST ALSO WITH MY MASTERPIECES !

FK just keeps impressing.

^ These silver/grey on gold > prelude 2 anyday!

I'm feeling a Pizza Party on Aug 1st.......

(RIP AJ1 Bred Thread) 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom