OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
WTF!!!!???....i ordered 5 pairs of IDs..2 MCs, 2 blacks, and 1 Grey all on the same day 7-1-14, every pair has shipped last Friday except both pairs of MCs colorways..SMFH..its makin me hella nervous thinkn im gunna get an email from Nike sayin my MCs are cancelled or sumthin?..RRRRRR!!!...please dont let that happen God?..PLEASE!...

It'll be like them saying we don't want your business go buy Adidas, Reebok ect.

Naw... Nike knows we'll be back for a future release. They got our balls in a vice grip.

I got my first promo code ever via chat a day or two ago. Might just cave in and order a pair with a black upper, gold swoosh, logo, speckles, and call it a day. :rolleyes

Came in today, definitely worth the wait.  I really hope they throw up another multi variation similar to the HTM green/blue and/or white multi.  Glad I didn't wait on these, I almost did but I had a feeling they would take it down.  Hope they do go back up though so people can get their pairs.
Another #TeamNoSpeckle , you feel good happy with that decision at the end of the day? Specifically comparing to others with colored speckles?

I know the more I see the more I am. 
glasses.gif

@gtmorgan23  oh man, lol after I just made a post about feeling happy with decision you make that post.

Oh the irony...... but yours were my "other" pair I had in my locker before I pulled the trigger.

smokin.gif

Last edited:
Worth the wait - easily the best pickup I've made this year. Went with wolf grey on both sole and swoosh, no speckles. If that MC option comes up again, I won't think twice about getting 2 more pairs.
smokin.gif
Repped. Came out nice.

For me one of the best pickups EVER. Have a feeling these will be sought after down the road. You never know if Nike will make FK again.

I wouldn't twice either about getting 2 more pairs or 20.

WTF!!!!???....i ordered 5 pairs of IDs..2 MCs, 2 blacks, and 1 Grey all on the same day 7-1-14, every pair has shipped last Friday except both pairs of MCs colorways..SMFH..its makin me hella nervous thinkn im gunna get an email from Nike sayin my MCs are cancelled or sumthin?..RRRRRR!!!...please dont let that happen God?..PLEASE!...

Have you atleast got the "Started" email for the MCs pairs?

Repped. Nice work. Like all the red you got in yours. That one medial side is :smokin . Black sole will be a lot easier to maintain.

Are you happy with them?
Repped. Nice work. Like all the red you got in yours. That one medial side is :smokin . Black sole will be a lot easier to maintain.

Are you happy with them?

Yes very happy. It's actually a lot of volt, purple and pink with hints of yellow, blue and green. I love how each one we see is different from the next!!

Yes very happy. It's actually a lot of volt, purple and pink with hints of yellow, blue and green. I love how each one we see is different from the next!!
I'm def. happy Nike gave us the opportunity to get the MC. No camping. No resell. Smooth and easy. One of the best things Nike has ever done.

Still trying to decide on Grey and Black colorway. Too many choices. Every ID has me changing my mind. They all look awesome.

Another #TeamNoSpeckle , you feel good happy with that decision at the end of the day? Specifically comparing to others with colored speckles?

I know the more I see the more I am. 
glasses.gif
Yea I'm good with the clean midsole.  I like the speckles but I only wanted to do it if I could do the "MP speckles".  I am perfectly good with it.  

I didn't think the wolf grey would be as light as it is in the pics I'm seeing.  Was debating that over the white but I'm still stoked about how mine turned out.  I like the contrast with the black.

My iD's came in!!!!! Ordered 07-01, delivered 07-22. Cant complain about the turnaround time at all. 21 days total.

If these ever come back up, I'm copping another pair at least. They're ridiculous in person. The iD text on the tongue being stitched was a real nice touch too. I'm super impressed.

View media item 1091616

Close Up of each shoe's flyknit pattern. I love how different the MC can really be on each side.
View media item 1091618

View media item 1091619

That's the pair I ordered exactly except I used the wolf grey outsole. Can't wait until they arrive on Monday...

Great job, fam! :nthat:

Wow I managed to see everything else on the page except for that...

@ham182 wow the gitd swoosh isn't as green as I thought which is nice. Is this correct or just a lighting thing? I might have to opt for this colorway if and when MC returns.
Nah bro not green at all. Just an off white but from far or on feet it will basically look white. Its off white but makes it pop out little more I think. But in the dark they glow hard.

Hey thanks for pics, how close to white is the GITD swoosh? I'm looking to make a pair with a white swoosh but if this the glow in the dark is a really bright white I might go with that option.

Or is that slight hint of green very noticeable in regular daylight?
I'd say go for it. I was gonna do white too but glad I picked this. It does seem like a bright white. Def dope. Didn't look green at all.

Back
Top Bottom