OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I feel like there's a TON of DS MPs out there, people won't hesitate to rock lows since that's what the majority wanted in the first place

Thanks fellas W waverder lypac lypac @blu3print I'm really digging the black FK. That Chaos pair(forgot who designed that) should come out awesome. If you haven't put that order in I might do it lol.

Looks like the MC orders all came in (maybe a few pairs yet to arrive due to UPS delays). Hopefully Nike is ready to unleash the next batch of MCs for those that needs to make a pair or two, even those that already have a pair or two will make more lol.

Last edited:
unreal I can't even get a pair for 375 bucks

at this rate I might as well just by MPs, I just hate highs

i'm looking for a 12, kinda thought I had a deal in place but welp guess not

like I said at this rate might as well just get the MPs but I just don't like the high cut of them

Thats a crappy situation. At the price people are charging for the lows, Id prob be more inclined to get the MPs too, they are def nicer than the ids, but the cut of the shoe is awful.

i'm looking for a 12, kinda thought I had a deal in place but welp guess not

like I said at this rate might as well just get the MPs but I just don't like the high cut of them

I wouldnt get the highs, if you dont like the high cut. I know people that love the high cut and still dont wear their MP's. Unless you just getting them to look at.

Thats a crappy situation. At the price people are charging for the lows, Id prob be more inclined to get the MPs too, they are def nicer than the ids, but the cut of the shoe is awful.
exactly crappy situation I just can't deal with the Ugg cut of the highs, the rest of the shoe is amazing but just not my style
I wouldnt get the highs, if you dont like the high cut. I know people that love the high cut and still dont wear their MP's. Unless you just getting them to look at.
only reason I would buy the MPs is a potential trade for a pair of the lows, each day goes by I think the pattern isnt coming back

if its coming back, I think it would be within the next week because most MC orders will be shipped out by then, if it doesnt come back within the week I dont see it returning

Seems like everyone who's recieved their pairs love them so much that they wanna order more if they come back including me. Imagine how salty people would be if the mcs came back and most the people who already ordered doubled or tripled or even quadrupled up and then sold out and most the people who haven't gotten sh** and missed out the first time around missed out again. Haha. That'd be some other ish. If they do come back, they're gonna be sold out in Hott quick minute.

what
The only flaw on my iD's is the chipped stitches on the back. They're actual pieces of plastic for the metallic gold option as opposed to fabric stitching, but that means they will chip easily as shown. Really sucks to get them in this condition. Going to contact Nike and see what can be done. Most likely will be another code or something.

what did you end up doing about the chipping? getting 20% code? Same thing happened to me, said I could send them back and they can get them done in 3-4 weeks but damn, i dont wanna wait.
They gave you the option of remaking them? I wouldn't send them back. They tried to do that for me but when it was escalated their secondary department said the MC was no longer able to be made so I was pretty much SOL. I ordered with a 20% coupon so I think that was a factor but they didn't give me any kind of coupon or discount or anything. It was basically keep them or return them. I'll probably call them again over the weekend and see if I can get some kinda code or something. For now, I gotta find some gold touch up paint that matches. I have a few gold Gundam markers from my Gunpla days, but I don't think it's the same gold. I'll have to find something comparable...

Thats ridiculous though. At full price tax and all the MC IDs are 265. I would NOT pay more than like 285 to a reseller for some IDs as much hype as these may be getting. I know everyones out to make a quick buck but still.

Thats ridiculous though. At full price tax and all the MC IDs are 265. I would NOT pay more than like 285 to a reseller for some IDs as much hype as these may be getting. I know everyones out to make a quick buck but still.
they gotta make something, I get that and don't have problem with that, but they are taxing, looking for huge payouts which to me is wack

Thanks fellas W waverder lypac lypac @blu3print I'm really digging the black FK. That Chaos pair(forgot who designed that) should come out awesome. If you haven't put that order in I might do it lol.

Looks like the MC orders all came in (maybe a few pairs yet to arrive due to UPS delays). Hopefully Nike is ready to unleash the next batch of MCs for those that needs to make a pair or two, even those that already have a pair or two will make more lol.

That was me. I really like how the volt came out. I might still that pair you designed too. Lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom