OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
anybody worried about the easter pattern being pulled?  just checked the lebron id thread and it seems like it went away after like 4 days.

Did anyone order the Metallic Silver?

I think that might be 3M. on the Easters, the Swoosh, tongue logo, and Sutures are Listed as Metallic Silver

View media item 935459
jordan-KOBE_9_EM_PREMIUM-crimson_multi-1.jpg

Did anyone order the Metallic Silver?

I think that might be 3M. on the Easters, the Swoosh, tongue logo, and Sutures are Listed as Metallic Silver

I ordered it on my iD for the swooshes and logo and stiching on the back. Woke up to a big surprise. My order actually just shipped so I should have them by early next week. I'll def post pics of them.

Ordered 4/11 and shipped 4/24. I might be doing more of these depending on how they look in person.

Ordered blackout kd 6s about a month ago, then the kobe 8 amnesties shortly after, then ordered the kobe 9 amnesty em lows when it came up, wouldn't have ordered the 8s if I knew. Literally ordered the 8 amnesties a week before the kobe 9 id released. Gonna see which one comes out better. Might just keep both amnesties. But the 9 I ordered a good amount earlier than the kd's and kobe 8s and haven't gotten a almost finished email for neither kobe 8 or kd 6 but the kobe 9s just shipped. Lol. They are makin these 9 id's quick. I would think it would've came in the order I ordered them since there was decent time in between each order. Oh well. Can't wait to see the 9s first anyway, most lookin forward to these.

i had read on a dunk ID post from nike that they were gonna be doing 2 week turn arounds... didnt know if it was just strictly for the dunks or that was gonna be a general goal for all IDs... if quality is good and isnt put together all sloppy then 
nthat.gif

:lol:

Further proves the theory of them actually building your shoe the day before they're shipped.

They said mine are scheduled to ship 04/29...I placed it 04/09.

:lol:

Further proves the theory of them actually building your shoe the day before they're shipped.

They said mine are scheduled to ship 04/29...I placed it 04/09.

i always wondered this. it definitely doesn't take a few weeks to put a shoe together. once you have all the materials, you put it on the machine and it does all the work (with people inspecting the shoe after each stage i guess?)

Anyone see the Nike ID twitter lately? Looks like the KDs, Lebrons, and Air Max 1s are all sold out, with no date set to return. Might have to place an order soon. Was going to wait to see how some of the IDs in here turned out, but don't want to risk seeing the Kobes sell out for a few weeks.

Anyone see the Nike ID twitter lately? Looks like the KDs, Lebrons, and Air Max 1s are all sold out, with no date set to return. Might have to place an order soon. Was going to wait to see how some of the IDs in here turned out, but don't want to risk seeing the Kobes sell out for a few weeks.
prolly behind on builds so put em as out of stock... outta stock until strike ends it should say lol either way the KDs n lebrons have been on ID for a while now, kobes just hit ID

Back
Top Bottom