OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
This would be a great movie to watch in IMAX/3D. Honestly, if the movie looks to be awesome I go for the whole experience.

Mad far away though

Worst part is the IMAX seats suck mad narrow and uncomfortable the regular theatre by me has better seats it's sad

My bad sorry to talk about this in the ID thread

Mad far away though

Worst part is the IMAX seats suck mad narrow and uncomfortable the regular theatre by me has better seats it's sad

My bad sorry to talk about this in the ID thread
let your feelings out my man. im currently crying for not ordering the MC option on the kobe 9

I don't have any IDs but have the Moonwalker and several EMs in my TTS, 11.5. I agree they're a bit narrow but I don't like the toe space by going a half size up. But I understand why some do it. Nike crazy for the Lebron XI and Kobe 9 lows.

/Begin Rant

Like others I'm really, really regretting the fact that I didn't jump on the MCs when I had the chance. At first, I saw the option and didn't think much of it because the rendering of the MC showed primarily (hunter) green which wasn't my thing. Had I known that renderings are far from the originals and appear lighter in person, my opinion might have been different. However, the thing that grinds my gears is that I wasn't aware that I could return Nike ID's!! If I had known this fact earlier, I wouldn't have hesitated to buy it and would've made my decision when I received them in person. Obviously, in hindsight, I wish I bought the shoes and am drooling at every MC pic I see. I can't take it! I'm not willing to pay the ridiculous resale prices for one (and I don't blame those guys who are selling their pair for tons either) so I'm left in agony hoping that the option comes back (even though I know that is highly unlikely). FML.

/End Rant

Had I known that renderings are far from the originals and appear lighter in person, my opinion might have been different. However, the thing that grinds my gears is that I wasn't aware that I could return Nike ID's!! If I had known this fact earlier, I wouldn't have hesitated to buy it and would've made my decision when I received them in person.
The more you know. 

Both of those questions probably should have been asked. I knew from the moment i saw it that the flyknit wasn't going to be that dark and completely disregarded the way it looked online

I still think nike should always post an actual picture of the shoe. I understand it may not be feasible to do all solids where there is like 20 different options.  In situations like the flynit where there is only 3 options, they could have posted actual pictures as well as the rendering.

I still think nike should always post an actual picture of the shoe. I understand it may not be feasible to do all solids where there is like 20 different options.  In situations like the flynit where there is only 3 options, they could have posted actual pictures as well as the rendering.
thats the reason why i didnt go buy the mc option smh 

It's impossible to post a true rendering of MCs. All pairs come out different. If nike did then people would cry that they have less purple or more pink than what's pictured. M

People need to stop making excuses. You saw them on nikeid... Said damn 245 bills..... Nah I'm good, maybe I can get a coupon. Save myself 22 dollars. Then they were gone.

Yeah, but would it hurt to just post one anyway? :lol:

And none of the pairs I've seen looked green like the rendering did

Last edited:

/Begin Rant

Like others I'm really, really regretting the fact that I didn't jump on the MCs when I had the chance. At first, I saw the option and didn't think much of it because the rendering of the MC showed primarily (hunter) green which wasn't my thing. Had I known that renderings are far from the originals and appear lighter in person, my opinion might have been different. However, the thing that grinds my gears is that I wasn't aware that I could return Nike ID's!! If I had known this fact earlier, I wouldn't have hesitated to buy it and would've made my decision when I received them in person. Obviously, in hindsight, I wish I bought the shoes and am drooling at every MC pic I see. I can't take it! I'm not willing to pay the ridiculous resale prices for one (and I don't blame those guys who are selling their pair for tons either) so I'm left in agony hoping that the option comes back (even though I know that is highly unlikely). FML.

/End Rant
I know man. It's rough.  I too wish NikeID system somehow indicated it was running low or that they were limited time only. Although I think we should give ourselves till maybe the end of this week to be sure all orders are in and if Nike only pulled temporarily to catch up on orders. 
It's impossible to post a true rendering of MCs. All pairs come out different. If nike did then people would cry that they have less purple or more pink than what's pictured. M

People need to stop making excuses. You saw them on nikeid... Said damn 245 bills..... Nah I'm good, maybe I can get a coupon. Save myself 22 dollars. Then they were gone.
Nah. Most people were debating which combo to get. Or #teamglitch. Or like me debating two or three pairs. Most who are thirsting now were willing to pay. Just had them slip away too quickly.  Hence the frustration. 

Just came back from DC and finally got my hyper turqs, MCs came in last week. Loving both a lot. Might take some outdoor pics of theM tomorrow.

Last edited:
Ordered 7/1, sent em to my brothers house in PA, but i finally got em in

Upper: Multicolor

Swoosh: Glow in the dark

Mid: Black with White Speckles

Heel Overlay: Red

Back Tab: Navy

Sole: Wolf Grey

(sorry for the crappy lighting)

no offense to anyone that did it and you also have my deepest sympathies for your cancelled order but...

why would you want a MC upper with a glow bottom anyway? IMO that is just too busy and wack

because some folks want that? Pretty crazy concept, huh?

I also agree. I don't understand glow in the dark soles. I don't want people to see me in the dark. I'd feel ridiculous. But what i like and what others like don't always match.

Fit me too small
frown.gif
....... But if this option never comes back, I'll have to gut it out
laugh.gif

Silver swoosh, mago speckles, white soles
speckles go good with the mc you got.  nice.

Back
Top Bottom