OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

put in one MC order with no code, (now that is says codes are a no go on nikeid)

gonna play with fade and order another MC with 20% code too, but am not taking chances this time due to being team glithc before
Brother we are in the same boat lmao. I didn't risk any codes, ebates nothing this time. Did it by the book plus these are QS so its gonna be sold out guaranteed. Proud member of #teamnorisk this time. 

I too am having trouble with NDC. I do not see the new options at all and have even gone to the main page and did a global search of the website. Still just getting the grey/black options. What gives?

Now the dude who discovered the glitch can live.He was the steve bartman of Niketalk for so long ahahahahahahhahaahah

Last edited:
copped a pair of MCs with the quickness, wasnt gonna play around this time. Especially with that QS label next to the option. might order a red flyknit pair in a day or 2 as well

The Black/Photo Blue fade looks nice, as does the Photo Blue/Hyper Turq. But not as nice as the MC. 

Awesome! I'm happy for all the dudes really wanting these. I got mine last time, so I think I'm going with the Miami Nights :wink:

Look what you made me do Nike!
mean.gif

Brother we are in the same boat lmao. I didn't risk any codes, ebates nothing this time. Did it by the book plus these are QS so its gonna be sold out guaranteed. Proud member of #teamnorisk this time. 
lol same here... tried gettin on through ebates for a minute, but then I was like nahhhh... no chances here.  Order the MFs

How long were they up last time?

3 days. Was wondering what was up with kicks crew putting that stuff up today. Someone tipped them off about the release.

then once these sell out, price gonna go back up.

not sure if people are willing to pay resell anymore

glad that NTer earlier wanted to spend $400, i assume he didnt buy em yet and gets to order for retail

Back
Top Bottom