OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Di you order yours too.  These are amazing.  Thanks for the inspiration/idea/colorway......lol
Haha! Nah not yet, I want to order these and/or a Warriors colorway ID but im waiting on my homie to place an order with his 15% coupon. Hopefully he plans to order soon, cant wait to see how your pair turns out :smokin

I made a complaint yesterday but gonna have to wait for them to reply back to me in a few days. Usually the rep would come up with a resolution but this time, it's being sent to their "team". I guess there have been many complaints and people asking for codes that they need a higher power to determine what to do with the issue. Or it was almost 8pm that the rep had to leave so he didn't have to deal with it lol.

Without snake print
View media item 951746With snake print
View media item 951749
Looks like pigeon poop. It's all around the side of the outsole. I wouldn't have a problem with it if it was only on the bottom.
View media item 951750View media item 951752View media item 951753View media item 951754

Last edited:
Did anyone cop the black upper without the snake print? Trying to see how much of a difference it makes

I ordered on Tuesday and still haven't got the email stating that they started on my shoe. Maybe the tie dye uppers caused an influx of orders.

The snake print on black upper actually looks good in person. The crimson that released today is without the print.

pimp.gif

Haven't opened this thread until today because I didn't really like the Kobe 9 High or the EM Lows from the Nike.com pics that I saw. Opened it up today and I am in love. They look so good in some of these pics. Gotta get me an ID for the NY Giants season.

This is the pic that got me hooked. Wow everything about the shoe is perfect.
View media item 952597

Haven't opened this thread until today because I didn't really like the Kobe 9 High or the EM Lows from the Nike.com pics that I saw. Opened it up today and I am in love. They look so good in some of these pics. Gotta get me an ID for the NY Giants season.

This is the pic that got me hooked. Wow everything about the shoe is perfect.
i would have white magwire and all that but not my design

Back
Top Bottom