OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Does anyone have a valid 20% code? I just realized I had 2 pairs of size 11 in my cart on one log-in. I signed in yesterday to another account to order these 2 pairs from a code that I bought off eBay. Figured I might buy 2 more if they aren't coming back.

I know someone who desperately needs a pair... Don't let them go! Lol

You will be taken to the design page and it will tell you that an option is no longer available. No big deal, you know what MC looks like. Click OK and you can see the rest of your shoe. The only thing missing is MC. Everything else is exactly what you ordered.

Im on PC, but no chrome browser at work. either way, on pc i do exactly that, but it still just takes me to order summary, not the ID page.

Open up your e-mail, find your confirmation e-mail, click on the image of the shoe.

View media item 1128141

You will be taken to the design page and it will tell you that an option is no longer available. No big deal, you know what MC looks like. Click OK and you can see the rest of your shoe. The only thing missing is MC. Everything else is exactly what you ordered.

View media item 1128144

It worked for the kd vii Id I ordered but not the kobe mc. Not sure why??

I got white speckles on my MC so I can paint my speckles individually using colors that match the Multicolor thread.

I have 2 questions:

1. What colors are they? So I can prepare beforehand. I see Green, Volt, Pink, Purple, Red, and some Orange. DId I miss any?

2. What kind of paint goes well on sneakers? (Totally new at this)

Thanks!

I got white speckles on my MC so I can paint my speckles individually using colors that match the Multicolor thread.

I have 2 questions:

1. What colors are they? So I can prepare beforehand. I see Green, Volt, Pink, Purple, Red, and some Orange. DId I miss any?

Thanks!

You should of gone with a blank canvas.

The id speckles can go a little crazy with the quantity, the mc speckles were a lot less and a lot cleaner than all the id speckles I have seen

I have 2 questions:

Thanks!
yellow as well, no blue because that's the htm weave...some subtle black specks would be sweet too.

cop some angelus.

You should of gone with a blank canvas.

The id speckles can go a little crazy with the quantity, the mc speckles were a lot less and a lot cleaner than all the id speckles I have seen
Didnt really think about that, the quantity doesn't bother me I'm going to leave some white but I thought that the paint wouldnt if I painted on the black canvas. 

yellow as well, no blue because that's the htm weave...some subtle black specks would be sweet too.

cop some angelus.
Thanks i'll go to a Michael's near me and see if they carry that.

Open up your e-mail, find your confirmation e-mail, click on the image of the shoe.

some orders. they will take you to the order page tho

Didnt really think about that, the quantity doesn't bother me I'm going to leave some white but I thought that the paint wouldnt if I painted on the black canvas. 

Thanks i'll go to a Michael's near me and see if they carry that.

Michael's carries Angelus Paint?

Just went through with my 2 size 11s that I randomly forgot I had in my cart. We'll see if they go through with a 24 hour late, 20% code purchased off eBay goes through.

Just checked out with mine.. Had it in the cart from yesterday. 

Lets see if nike will cancel them or not.

Just went through with my 2 size 11s that I randomly forgot I had in my cart. We'll see if they go through with a 24 hour late, 20% code purchased off eBay goes through.
Are the 20% codes up on eBay a different format than all the leaked codes? Curious if they are new codes people got somehow. 

If they ARE and DO work....I see MCs in my future...

Were people really getting orders cancelled for using them codes?

Damn 20 percent off 245 plus ebates would be an automatic cop

Back
Top Bottom