OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Let's all move past the pokezach thing now fellas...... It's cluttered this thread enough. :smh:

I picked a black heel tab, but ppl in here got me paranoid. I hope it's not white 
indifferent.gif

Has anyone ordered one of the new color solid flyknit? Like volt or orange? Or have seen any of the new colors in person ( Someone has already seen the fade in person apparently)
even if anyone saw them, they stopped replying after they first said they did. That and they never put up a picture, they coulda seen some "aftermarket" custom thing done to a different pair.

For those with pairs in their carts or that have checked out after the initial nike sell out tweet yesterday. Does your cart total to $0.00? 
nerd.gif

so does anybody actually like that zebra print looking option for the sole?  I haven't seen any combination that looks good w it

It doesn't sound like anyone is getting the "we've started" emails yet even though they've actually started the builds process already I actually suspect all of the update emails are not sending right now because I didn't even get my shipped email for another ID that I ordered a while ago even though my order history shows it shipped.

Last edited:
Zyzz you'll be fine don't mess with his head guys lol he had a hard time parting with his 200 bucks as it is

In all seriousness I think they'll be fine MC can't go bad

no hard time parting, i wanted something a little different. they wont be too bad i looked through the gallery but didnt see a pair like the ones i ordered unless i missed it.

if they pop back up im ordering a regular pair with black. i want both since tech they are different.

if anything, i hope i get an even MC upper, the pairs with mostly pink :x :x

the pairs with mostly volt :x :x :x :smh:

just give me a good mix of colors PLZZZ

The wolf grey scared me. The pair i checked out with was on mobile and on mobile they dont give you the names of options. It was so dark that I thought there's no way that's the wolf grey option and just went with white. No ragrets tho

Once that white thangs get smudged my thugs in the club or flying bugs from an outside rug...

... Ur gonna have to learn to live with ragrets.

Hope my pair doesnt get cancelled. Really wishing for a positive rasponse.

Really digging ppls mc options thus far, seems most dont have any rasentment towards their selections.

Wasnt always a big kobe guy but these are a nice addition to anybodys sneaker rapertoire.

Gonna go watch rattatouille now.

Back
Top Bottom