OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I actually had about 5 pairs in my cart but when I got the First "SOLD OUT" message I removed them! I then heard people were still able to check out a few hours later with them still being in people's carts.
I moved those 2 to locker while I checked out the 2 I was 100% on, I should have put them back in my cart once I checked out.

Seeing how everything played out the locker is completely useless.

What's the purpose of the locker? It seems to do the same thing as adding to cart but with a major flaw.
I just look at the locker as a place to save your designs so that you can come back to them later. We have to keep in mind that all other iD's besides these MC don't sell out asap.

This thread is awesome. Nothing but comedy and salt.

Those Miami Night with the red soles look awesome. Can't wait to see actual photos.

I just look at the locker as a place to save your designs so that you can come back to them later. We have to keep in mind that all other iD's besides these MC don't sell out asap.

I get it. For instance if you wanted to buy 2 you've made out of 4, instead of removing from your cart and having to design them over, you can save them in the locker to purchase later.

Something needs to happen in here.
I'm getting too much work done.

Yo your reply to dude in the Zoom Flyknit collection thread was hilarious. I was thinking what if dude actually PMs him looking for a discount code. People don't even know about what happened in here yesterday. Lol

STILL #TeamPairInCart

Someone BIN'd my Grapes on eBay this morning! I can feel the MCs getting close....dude hasn't paid yet though -_-

My cell cam takes lackluster pics so I enhanced the saturation. That's probably what's throwing them off because they're stunning in person.

My cell cam takes lackluster pics so I enhanced the saturation. That's probably what's throwing them off because they're stunning in person.
Yeah enhancing it is not really showing what the shoe actually looks like. Should of just waited to post until you can get better pics.

Last edited:
Point taken my man. I should have a dslr on deck by the time the following two pairs arrive and will produce better quality images.
Those could pass for Jamaican Colors a lil bit. Was trying to do one for my wife until I realized she wears an 8 in women. Don't know why they started at 8.5 for women.

HUGE LBJ 8 fan, own around 10 pairs myself. But the Miami Nights were ugly. I just didn't understand the love. Sprites pissed on those.

Back
Top Bottom