OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
returning my nikeid's because of the crappy quality...

I did a chat with "Cornell" and asked for a remake and was told someone will email me with the issue... anyone has had experience with this before?

Yes I had that done few days ago with my 9 iD because of the same reason. They will email you in a day or two and say they'll put it under urgent and you'll get it in 2-3 weeks. No code smh. You get to keep the current pair while you wait though. I sent that pair back right away.

Yes I had that done few days ago with my 9 iD because of the same reason. They will email you in a day or two and say they'll put it under urgent and you'll get it in 2-3 weeks. No code smh. You get to keep the current pair while you wait though. I sent that pair back right away.
Are you able to return iD's to the Factory Store or only back to the Nike return center?

REPPED... thank you sir. yea, at first she only wanted to do a return, refund me and i can redo the id again....

but i said ive heard i can have it remade while keeping the shoes and she told me to hold on and came back and said i was correct.

EDIT: were you able to wear your pair while wating for the replacement? i think ive heard that you can.. but cant find the thread/post that someone said that.

Last edited:
Are you able to return iD's to the Factory Store or only back to the Nike return center?

Yes you can send it back to any Nike store. I rather send it back to Nike since the UPS center is few blocks away than the mall lol

returning my nikeid's because of the crappy quality...

I did a chat with "Cornell" and asked for a remake and was told someone will email me with the issue... anyone has had experience with this before?
You guys possibly have any Photos of said Quality Issues...? 

Must... Resist...

They're all so clean
sick.gif
same here lol

Anybody got a close up of the metallic silver swoosh with snake print? Wanna see if the print is visible. The metallic gold with the print is not noticeable so want to see if it's the same.

Quick Question: Can anybody tell me if that Toe Wrap is Regular OR the Snakeskin Option...?

It's Shiny, which I like, but I don't really see any Snakeskin Texture, per say... material just looks smooth from this pic.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom