OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

I was talking to rep about my order this morning and he was laughing at home many pairs I ordered..LOL  He also told me that he's already had a couple or customers call an cancel their orders for the MC's
Is this even possible? I thought you only had a thirty minute buyer's remorse window to cancel. I tried to cancel an order last month and was told that I couldn't! Hmmm guess they changed their policy again. 
Yea, he also added that cancelled stock will go back into the inventory for the next release of the MC's......of course take that with a grain of salt.

Cancelling MC orders?? That makes no sense whatsoever. All who ordered either liked the shoe or was fully aware of the resell value. Oh lawd the oops that could have been thrown with those pairs. RIP cancelled MCs

Yea, he also added that cancelled stock will go back into the inventory for the next release of the MC's......of course take that with a grain of salt.
laugh.gif
, definitely!!!!

Cancelling MC orders?? That makes no sense whatsoever. All who ordered either liked the shoe or was fully aware of the resell value. Oh lawd the oops that could have been thrown with those pairs. RIP cancelled MCs
Could be why these late checkouts are going through, and it must be size related.....all speculation on my part!

People in this thread have posted saying their charge from past IDs dropped off, doesn't necessarily mean you got canceled. I know what Nike says as far as charging when the order is placed but don't get your panties in a bunch just because the charge dropped off.

great. ****** Nike and their inconsistent sizes. How is it that the Kobe 9 EM low fits different from the Flyknit low which fits different from the flyknit ID low which all fit different than the Flyknit High?  On one freaking Kobe model!
Yea man these inconsistent sizes have been bad with this line. My em Id's ran bigger than my regular release em's. Its hard to predict what size to wear for these. IM hoping that changes with the 10s

People in this thread have posted saying their charge from past IDs dropped off, doesn't necessarily mean you got canceled. I know what Nike says as far as charging when the order is placed but don't get your panties in a bunch just because the charge dropped off.
@Gboy0718

still no email for me :frown:

Did you checkout with Paypal with a different email address from your ndc email? I got my email confirmation on the address I used on paypal instead of the email registered on my NDC account. Took me like a day to realize it.

Last edited:
Yesss! I was able to checkout a couple of minutes ago after selling some BC3's to come up with the funds. Now hopefully my order doesn't get cancelled. :nerd:

Last edited:
Completely unrelated, and I apologize. But do you guys receive notifications when someone tags you on NT?

I have my preferences set to notify me when someone tags me but I never get an email or anything... :nerd:

So people are complaining about not being able to cop before the sell out. Then people who copped are complaining about a build email. Now the people who received their build email are complaining about the delivery date? Lol pure comedy.
Nike cant win
laugh.gif

Completely unrelated, and I apologize. But do you guys receive notifications when someone tags you on NT?

I have my preferences set to notify me when someone tags me but I never get an email or anything...
nerd.gif
I get emails

Last edited:
People need to calm the F down.... It's only been 3 days! :smh:

Enjoy your life. I swear some peeps are sitting on their cpu waiting for a build in progress email they may never receive.

This thread was once enjoyable. Let me see some more pics of IDs 8)

Last edited:
People need to calm the F down.... It's only been 3 days!
mean.gif

Enjoy your life. I swear some peeps are sitting on their cpu waiting for a build in progress email they may never receive.

This thread was once enjoyable. Let me see some more pics of IDs
glasses.gif
LISTEN TO THIS MAN 
laugh.gif

Wolf grey gets just as dirty as white. A little shoe mgk always works out for me.

Milksnakes below.

Yup true story.I wore my MC's with the white sole for around 3 hrs outside and they really werent that dirty.The sole on this shoe is very easy to clean with just a rag and water.The gray sole would be the exact same way.

I think white>gray sole personally.

Last edited:
People need to calm the F down.... It's only been 3 days! :smh:

This thread was once enjoyable. Let me see some more pics of IDs 8)

Sadly, some people won't listen.

Just called a Nike rep, my pairs aren't being built be he said that they're "green to go, and ready to be started". And that there isn't an estimated time on them yet :/ I ordered my pair within 10 minutes of the tweet with no code, I don't understand.

Back
Top Bottom