OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
the pair i want to return because i messed up and forgot to change the back tab just got the we're almost finish message, and the other 3 that i wanted to keep, silent.

I still see the MC glitch for a second so just have to wait until all the second wave batches ship out before we know they'll go back up or not.

5 minutes later got the "Finishing Touches" email...

I'm assuming once your pair is "Fully Built" it goes back to "In-Progress"
This is what I've always thought too.  I've always noticed that once I received the finishing touches email, status switches back from build in progress to in progress.  Probably just that preparing to ship status

I guess nike must have started pushing these emails thru.... Lol just got we started workin on your order email even tho I got an almost finished email a cpl days ago lmfao

mine went from build in progress then i got the we're almost finished email.. now my status is in progress on NDC...
Exactly what I have now...Curious as to what is goin on at NDC but I'm not sweating it at this point.  I have no reason not to expect them on 9/11 still.  

I have gotten no emails on my 8 pairs besides the order received. However, I have been charged for 5 on my card already.

I have gotten no emails on my 8 pairs besides the order received. However, I have been charged for 5 on my card already.
My man...lol..ya seriously ordered 8 pairs of MCs?..damn son!.. $2000 bucks?..well I guess if ya sold half on the bay yud make yur money back huh?..nice bro!..cant wait to see what ya came up with?..

The saltiness in this thread about Nike iD and the procedures they've had for years is hilarious.
TBH, people are extremely paranoid. Not 1 order canceled we have seen (with proof), and not even close to missing any delivery dates yet. 

Its like Y2K panic up in here.

Just placed an order for two IDs. $423 isn't so bad for custom shoes. Now I know why everyone is going crazy over emails. I'm soooooo anxious

The saltiness in this thread about Nike iD and the procedures they've had for years is hilarious.

TBH, people are extremely paranoid. Not 1 order canceled we have seen (with proof), and not even close to missing any delivery dates yet. 

Y2K was the most uneventful panic, people thought planes were going to fall out of the sky.
Some even drained their accounts because they thought banks were going to collapse.

It's about the same level of insanity in here.

QFT.

PERSONALLY I HAVENT BEEN EXTRA THIRSTY ON THIS GO ROUND. LOL!! JUST BEEN BEING PATIENT

Back
Top Bottom