OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I want to see a MC with white midsole and black tongue.

Posted a few pages back if this is what you are requesting to see:
ahh I did see those, I guess I didn't notice the black tongue on your pair,  personally I would change out dark grey laces to something else, but overall very nice ID.  repped. 

I think it was just the lighting, the pic below shows its all black on the tongue and liner.
I'd grab this pair with no speckles if MC came back.

c97e8e1e_20140826_122717.jpeg

3-5 pages in a few hours :smh:

It's becoming an everyday thing.

If I don't check all day, it's close to 10 new pages on this thread.

And majority it's people complaining about not getting a ******* email, or arguing about it.

Y'all really need to chill.

Might have to lock this one up and start a new one. I give ZERO dambs.

What are you talkin about...?

I was told by the wisemen in this thread to keep it down ...

This is what it is about...Updates of their orders , and complaining for delays...ALL USEFUL STUFF.

You must be new here...

:tongue:

Last edited:
I went white sole + white tongue + dark liner with a gold swoosh and the preview looks pretty good, IMO.

Damnit my 3 pairs ordered within the first 10 minutes of QS tweet, have an estimated date of 9/11 and still "In Progress" smh
mean.gif

Nike really is working backwards. 
You'd have to call them and tell them you have not been getting your process emails and would like to get them. Although I ordered after the sold out tweet, on Nike my order was in progress, but I have the we're almost done/finishing email.

3-5 pages in a few hours
mean.gif

And majority it's people complaining about not getting a ******* email, or arguing about it.

We will have two threads full of complaints if you do that.

I think it was just the lighting, the pic below shows its all black on the tongue and liner.
I'd grab this pair with no speckles if MC came back.
Nice pur @MrDeeds

The regrets of not ordering multiples of the MC's. The Chaos and Lakers CW better be spitting hot fire when I get them.
happy.gif

Really wish I didn't slack and ordered another pair on the 2nd wave. My first multi pair just sitting cuz they don't fit, hope nikes brings them back

What are you talkin about...?

I was told by the wisemen in this thread to keep it down ...

This is what it is about...Updates of their orders , and complaining for delays...ALL USEFUL STUFF.

You must be new here...

:tongue:

We will have two threads full of complaints if you do that.
Lol

The problem isn't the questions concerning orders, it's normal. But when the same concerns are asked about, and answered by people that are experienced with the ID process page after page after page after page... It gets annoying, and clutters the thread. Or when people argue about it. It's getting past the point of being relevant to the thread.

I've been doing IDs on and off since the Kobe 4, and the 9s are by far the fastest turn around time I've ever seen on ID footwear from Nike.

I had a pair of 8s take over 2 months, and came in with quality control issues.

People really need to relax, and if they have questions, contact Nike and leave it at that.

With how fast this thread moves, you'd think there was an MC restock every 2-3 hours.

That pair up there isn't my pair, it was posted by another member. Just a pair I wish I'd ordered.

NOT MY PAIR..

A friend of mines whose a fellow NTer and name on IG: @spoiledfeet

ordered a pair on my order using a LEGIT 20% code and they arrived yesterday. Here's 1 photo for now! They came out clean!!

Dope pair. There's a lot of contrasting grays in there. Not just a flat grey color through out. I LIKE IT!

All this talk about emails is repetitive... Nice MC's but I'm personally more interested in seeing pics of the fade options along with the other solid colorways... No shade on the MC's but we already know what they are hitting on...

Just spoke with a CS rep, my MC's have already shipped!  

Ordered within 3 min of going live. Original #team9/11 

Expecting the first of six MCs delivered tomorrow with another 3 shipped!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom