OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Thanks again. 
I'm
I'm in the same boat... my pair finished yesterday, but the rep told me they won't ship for 10 days because they need to wait for other IDs to finish so the shipment reaches a minimum weight. Smh
It makes perfect sense to send all the shoes over at the same time instead of sending shoes every day and spending more money shipping shoes every day.

Finally got an almost finished e-mail. 9 days since the build in progress e-mail, although the status had changed on my orders page at least 2 days prior to that. So I guess 11 days to build, roughly. Hopefully be on time for the expected 9/11 delivery date.
The emails and order status on ndc are not accurate... you need to call and ask them to check the status for the most updated info. I called last night and found out one of my mc pairs shipped yesterday but I haven't received a shipped email yet and the order status on ndc is still "in progress".

So has anyone NOT received any update about their MC NikeID? Seems like everyone here has had their order shipped or at least received update emails except me :/

So has anyone NOT received any update about their MC NikeID? Seems like everyone here has had their order shipped or at least received update emails except me :/

i havent gotten anything since Aug 11th "Received Order" email. after that its been crickets for me.

Nice shots @chow
I ordered 6 MC's, but received emails only up to the "almost finished" point for 4 MC's that have already shipped. The other 2 I've received no updates whatsoever.

nada here as well. ordered first 30 minutes of first tweet.

Yeah my first order was 10 mins after the tweet. It was a white swoosh white sole pair.
Then after about an hour and a half. I ordered the grey swoosh grey sole and those came in yesterday.
Im a bit worried with my first order.

Mine hasn't even been started yet and the rep said they might miss the estimated delivery date and get delayed.

am i the only one that went with all white everything on my MCs??
roll.gif

The emails and order status on ndc are not accurate... you need to call and ask them to check the status for the most updated info. I called last night and found out one of my mc pairs shipped yesterday but I haven't received a shipped email yet and the order status on ndc is still "in progress".
what number did you call

the standard customer service number?

Back
Top Bottom