OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
My 8 pairs are still in progress status. No build emails, nothing.

I wouldn't stress about no emails, I was worried about multiple MCs on one order not shipping on time then logged in today to see my order partially shipped.
I'd just check my order status periodically if I was you.

My 8 pairs are still in progress status. No build emails, nothing.
I ordered 4 pairs in one order, the whole order says 'in progress' and I haven't received a single email. Contacted Nike yesterday and they said they shipped them today. Still no emails, no change from 'in progress'. You're probably in a similar boat

My status has changed to Build in Progress
devil.gif
mine too for my 9/15 pair and in progress still for my 9/17

Finally some movement on my 3 pair MC order (ordered pre-sold out on round 2)....    My chain of communication thus far:

- 8/11:  Received Order (E-Mail)

- 8/23:  Almost Finished (E-Mail)

- 8/25:  We've Started (E-Mail)

- 9/03:  Order page on NDC finally updated after no movement since day 1...  1 order shipped (tracking not updated yet) and 2 remaining pair showing build in progress.

Communication is inconsistent at best.  Either way, progress feels could.  Patience is certainly a virtue in this case.

Last edited:
Can someone post a pic of a midsole with photo blue on black speckles? I'm thinking about ordering a pair of photo blue fades, but I can't tell from NikeID if the photo blue speckles match best.

Every pair of fades I've seen look horrible... especially for $260 with taxes, you'd expect *flyknit* to be dyed strands.... not a pre-made "shell" that's painted over.

Ok, I've just gotten an amazon package for a neighbor on another street near me from a ups man (3 streets around me have my same house number, they didn't check the street). This is making me nervous about my shoe delivery, especially sense nike's email/website notifications for the shoes seem to mean nothing for the time being. I tried making a myups account and all I keep getting are error codes signing up. So much to deal with just ordering some iDs -_-

bruh's....

aside from the MC. the upper on these flyknit pairs are all terrible :x buy what you like but every single pair is trash. all grey upper is boring. the fades and even solid are complete garbage.

The black upper isn't bad, the grey woven in is a nice touch.
I was going to say the same, solid black and solid grey are nice colorways depending on the design.

Whether or not its worth paying $245 to ID a pair in those colorways is another story entirely.

I was going to say the same, solid black and solid grey are nice colorways depending on the design.
Whether or not its worth paying $245 to ID a pair in those colorways is another story entirely.
Grey is pretty boring as far as the upper goes by itself, I might be able to see the black costing that though sense it has the grey accents woven throughout the front.

I got tracking number for one of my ID's. Which sku is this for:  677992-993

I ordered one MC, one black and one grey.

well i didnt say anything bad about black because really... you cant screw up a black upper. its black :lol: im not into black kicks but that ones fine but like im saying anything with color is crap. grey is ok but you gotta design something cool to mske em look good which isnt that easy,

everything else... TRASH. these flyknits are a fail IMO aside from the ID MC's and the Bethovens and Red ones releasing soon

Back
Top Bottom