OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Here's my pair. These were ordered waaayyyyy after the sold out tweet. Have one more on the way. For these went with white swoosh, white sole, with red lining and red splatter. Trying a lace swap as well. Pattern is similar to a lot of past pairs, one pair has a lot of volt, the other more purple, red.

IMG_3470 by K-V-N, on Flickr

IMG_3477 by K-V-N, on Flickr

IMG_3483 by K-V-N, on Flickr

IMG_3482 by K-V-N, on Flickr
these look so good , i loved the red liner
Congrats!

Here's my pair. These were ordered waaayyyyy after the sold out tweet. Have one more on the way. For these went with white swoosh, white sole, with red lining and red splatter. Trying a lace swap as well. Pattern is similar to a lot of past pairs, one pair has a lot of volt, the other more purple, red.

These are pretty sweet man. I wanted to match the speckles with my liner but that color wasn't an option, smh. They're nice man, kudos.

Last edited:

Sick! Best non "no imagination" pair I've seen. I played it safe with my 1 pair but IF they return I have a few ideas I may try.

Thanks folks! I'm thinking of adding white splatter or volt to the midsole as well.

I'm excited for my next id, comes next Thursday though...

KVN

@KVN
nthat.gif
 That red was a nice touch. Wish I would have more imagination on my pair. Damn! 

1st pair of MCs come in today after all the shenanigans of UPS.

2nd pair is nowhere in sight. Don't even think it's been started.

Mechanical issues with UPS withe the chaos pair. Just departed some strange city in China.

I guess nobody can take a halfway decent picture of the fades. It's like they don't want you to see how bad it looks. But this black to grey doesn't look too bad. I still wouldn't want to order it tho.
Right!!  He almost got more Nike ID box then shoe in the pics. Then he faded a spotlight circle around the pic.

kvn kvn dig the red lining. Nice pick up.

And whomever has those all black joints white swoosh. Those are clean as well.

Last edited:
Mr. kvn kvn the red lining and speckles provide nice contrast from the Flyknit colors. IMO the lace swap is too much since the FK has a lot going on, you have speckles as well, and the laces look like it wants some attention lol. If you didn't have red speckles the Python 8 laces might be a viable option? Try it any ways see how it'll look.

Reactions: kvn
I prefer a the right shoe(green) over the left shoe(pink). Hope my pair comes out more green than pink

Last edited:
Man I gotta admit...these ***** came out pretty trash :frown: Hoping my other two pairs are better than this ****, going to probably ball in them tonight and take them back ASAP tomorrow.

nice pair kvn kvn pic quoting is absolutely crazy on this page/in this thread

nice as well above me poppy

Last edited:
poppy poppy they aight to me. Should have gone gold swoosh and black sock liner for some pop and contrast. The red heel tab does make it look off. I would just keep them. Not going to have another chance to buy em again.

Last edited:
@Poppy they aight to me. Should have gone gold swoosh and black sock liner for some pop and contrast. The red heel tab does make it look off. I would just keep them. Not going to have another chance to buy em again.
I have 2 more pairs coming, one "no imagination" and a blacked out pair with gold swoosh I did. Just going to keep those.

Back
Top Bottom