OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
View media item 1173921

Tried to get a remake for the overtly large heel overlay and was shot down.

"Unfortunately there are no other options. If you are unsatisfied with the product you may return them for a full refund towards your original form of payment."

This is the pair I would order if there's a restock. Look great!

Yeah, I think I would order black swoosh on a restock as well.  Very nice @GRIMEYY
smokin.gif
@GRIMEYY Yours came out amazing! I ordered the same thing but with volt speckles. I'm just hoping I get it before Oct.
Thanks guys 

Last edited:
Tried to get a remake for the overtly large heel overlay and was shot down.

"Unfortunately there are no other options. If you are unsatisfied with the product you may return them for a full refund towards your original form of payment."
Not even a partial refund or discount code? Nike is trippin

Nope nothing. I told them to note my disappointment in product and customer service. HA like that will make a difference.

I ordered this pair and another to see which one I'd like better. Was thinking about keep both since they sold out. But I haven't heard anything and they have an estimated delivery date for tomorrow. Status hasn't changed on that and they said they were just gathering the materials because they ran out.

Hopefully my second pair is decent. smh.

Nope nothing. I told them to note my disappointment in product and customer service. HA like that will make a difference.

I ordered this pair and another to see which one I'd like better. Was thinking about keep both since they sold out. But I haven't heard anything and they have an estimated delivery date for tomorrow. Status hasn't changed on that and they said they were just gathering the materials because they ran out.

Hopefully my second pair is decent. smh.
Wow that is so weak man. And some dude in here got a 20% code for a freakin frayed lace loop that was probably caused by him pulling the laces out 
mean.gif

I did the same thing, ordered 2 pairs to see which one i like. One white swoosh one gray. Also considering just keeping both. My first pair i love, but i'm hoping for some better color distribution on the 2nd pair

I agree.. I like my right shoe more :lol:

My very first pair (black/gold) i got my TTS (12.5)

my following 3 pairs I got all sz. 13.

Fits way better :pimp:
Yea that right side just has a good mix.
I'm glad I went .5 size up then. But I'll have to see when I pick them up.

Wow that is so weak man. And some dude in here got a 20% code for a freakin frayed lace loop that was probably caused by him pulling the laces out :smh:  

I did the same thing, ordered 2 pairs to see which one i like. One white swoosh one gray. Also considering just keeping both. My first pair i love, but i'm hoping for some better color distribution on the 2nd pair

I dunno it's a 245 shoe made of flyknit, I prob would've said something too, esp. Not knowing how quickly your shoe will fall apart because of it. Nothing wrong with it, people have complained about
Glue stains and a lot less. I personally wouldn't say anything about glue unless it's crazy amount of glue all over shoe. Not bashing anyone that complained.

But really just matters on what value you place on the issue.

In regards to that heel overlay , I would've thought he would get something but I guess it depends on the rep you communicate to and how you communicate it as well.

Hope he eventually reaches the right rep about it.

:/ Now I'm tripping. My first grey FK pair I went TTS and they fit amazing. My Fade pair is also TTS and a bit snug. I swapped the Grey and Fade insoles and that helped a lot

But now I'm worried about my MC pair. Hmmmmmmmmm

Hows the medial swoosh on everyones pair. I just hope it doesnt peel off. The ends are coming up a bit.

Hows the medial swoosh on everyones pair. I just hope it doesnt peel off. The ends are coming up a bit.
The second black pair I ordered was a little sloppy. Heel overlay could see flywire. Glow bottom already dirty. Had to send back to remake. Seemed like they were in a rush. Got refund in 7 days so that was good.

Are you suppose to get a invoice/receipt with your id? I didn't see one in my box.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom