OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I'm penny. Jada is my lil penny
Repped.
laugh.gif
How many you have coming? Can't wait to see. Have a 20% off code myself and can't wait to pull the trigger but want to see a few more color combos.

Dirt magnets or not... those are clean man. I really have wanted a design like that since the 7 elites.

I agree. I don't own any regular 7 cw's, but I do own both the white and black elites.

Gonna order a pair as well with tweaks of course before the 31st, that $50 from Nike comes in handle.

Yep. I had a 15% promo code i forgot about. Beats paying $200 plus.

Last edited:
Btw, one of the 4 pairs I ordered will be here Thursday...

Thats a shocking 18 day turnaround time from order to delivery...

The Lebron iD factory needs to take notes.

ID's came in today, these were extra special because my friend paid for them as a thank you for middlemanning so many transactions for him (the Id on the back reading Sole Exchange is the name of my middleman page). Colors on the site were definitely darker than in person (soles) but all good, I'm more than happy with them!

View media item 993231
View media item 993232
View media item 993233

is that photo blue midsole witnesskb24 witnesskb24 ? Looks like university blue from the pics. they need a dark grey upper option. I already have two grey upper 8 iDs so a dark grey on the 9 I'd use it.

Last edited:
Thanks fellas, yeah one of the blues is the photo. I wanted to change it up just a little bit and use two different blues on them

Back
Top Bottom