OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
That's because my statement is called sarcasm ...
yeah because your post was obviously "sarcastic"..smh. you were serious. no hint of sarcasm in your post at all.

Little girl, sorry you're not not intelligent enough to figure out when someone is being facetious. Think what you'd like, I personally do not care. It's pretty apparent by some of these IDs, you can make something much worse than a glitch pair with a clear soles. If you feel stupid for commenting on something that was tongue in check, that's completely on you. It's pretty clear you won't get it no matter how many times it was explained. Don't let your e-pride get the best of you buddy, just drop it.

^i did not get the sarcasm at all either.

**Shrugs**
laugh.gif
 There was no inkling of sarcasm in that post 

I'll just start putting LOL, J/K, and Hahaha for all of you all then. Or do you prefer smilies? User's choice just let me know.

So this is my second pair of kobe 9 ids with a gold sheath and both of them are starting to peel. Anyone else having this problem?
Man, that sucks. Especially since they charge so much for the IDs. Worst parts is they're MCs and you just can't have them remade at this point. 

Man, that sucks. Especially since they charge so much for the IDs. Worst parts is they're MCs and you just can't have them remade at this point. 

Yeah exactly. Well at least now this will serve as a warning for anyone thinking about getting a gold or silver swoosh

I'm usually a fan of clear soles; however, I think Nike didn't want to allow these glitch MCs because they knew they didn't look good. Congrats to those who had them made and like them. They just don't do it for me. I know there are things I own that aren't other people's taste, but I don't dig the clear on the MCs at all.
I thought it was quite witty and not to be takin literal 
laugh.gif

But the sarcasm is in bold for those who didnt get it 

So this is my second pair of kobe 9 ids with a gold sheath and both of them are starting to peel. Anyone else having this problem?
Good thing is its gold which is a pretty common color to find in craft store.

Is this from the 1st or 2nd batch?

Whoa! Those are straight fire! That GITD gave it a nice minty contrast. Plus your gonna be poppin at night. Nicely done!

Rainy day.. Trying to fix this gold swoosh blending into the knit. I'll post better pics at some point, let me know what you guys think.
 i want a gold shozoku but not a gold swoosh since i don't think it goes that well, & i cant just paint it because don't like the metallic swoosh material either

but this looks 2x better to me

I'm usually a fan of clear soles; however, I think Nike didn't want to allow these glitch MCs because they knew they didn't look good. Congrats to those who had them made and like them. They just don't do it for me. I know there are things I own that aren't other people's taste, but I don't dig the clear on the MCs at all.
I thought it was quite witty and not to be takin literal 
laugh.gif

But the sarcasm is in bold for those who didnt get it 
Thanks. Glad you caught on. I understand not everyone has the same sense or humor or even understands it, and that's fine. But what's bothersome is when someone essentially calls you a liar because they don't get it. It's like a rhetorical questions. There's no need to reply, we know the answers, but you can always count on it going over the head of some.  Again, there are some things I own people would say there's no way they'd touch. Nike has an ID, so they're personalized to your tastes, even if the masses think it's horrible. There are some heinous designs/options, that are clearly much worse than a clear sole. Multicolor sole, take a bow for honorable mention.  Other than offense language or possibly controversial words on your shoes, the only color Nike cares about is  the color green - for OUR money.  

I guess there a few things guaranteed in life. Death, taxes, and debates on NT and being made fun of your denim 90% of the time or pointing your toes when you're "modeling" your shoes off. Insert your LOL/Hahahah/j/K or favorite smiley emoji ... (that last statement is sarcasm for those that take things too literally)

Back to Kobe's.

Last edited:
well according to Nike CS (I know I know
tired.gif
) the next ship date for the IDs is the 25th and my pair should be shipped then. 

Those things look awesome. Personally, I'd be afraid to ruin the liner since it's white, but they fit that shoe perfectly in my opinion.  I was hesitant to buy my MCs with white soles, but since they're soles, I figured I could always scrub them or put some Magic Eraser to them when they get dirty. We shall see, I should be getting them soon. 

Back
Top Bottom