OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Absolutely in love w my MC's.....was a bit nervous about how'd my wild color MC would turn out & damnit-man I'm glad I pulled the plug on em... Pics don't do them any justice whatsoever BUT I ain't trippin, in person these things are f'ing sick. Whether if anyone likes em or not I just wanted to share my crazy color MC ID. My "no imagination" MC's are perfect (exactly what I expected). I only bought 3 elite IDs which I'm done now I think...but now knowing how that Volt looks...yeah buddy I'm going Grinch w/Glitch, sure am! Glitch works for me. Btw these 2nd batch MC's are dope looks identical to the 1st. Kudos to everyone who had the chance to get their MC's as well, they all look dope. We all prospered IMO, as long as you buy what you like... Plus I got all 3 of my IDs for $196 each so f-yeah I'm happy af, it was definitely worth the wait.

View media item 1195409View media item 1195412View media item 1195413View media item 1195414View media item 1195417View media item 1195418

drop dead gorgeous
sick.gif

bruh i need this exact pair to go with my white midsole pair man
Thanks Zyzz.

I need the pair you have. 
laugh.gif
 We both hoping for that restock. C'mon Nike.

everyone who struck on the restock just getting pairs past week or so? still waiting on most?

Absolutely in love w my MC's.....was a bit nervous about how'd my wild color MC would turn out & damnit-man I'm glad I pulled the plug on em... Pics don't do them any justice whatsoever BUT I ain't trippin, in person these things are f'ing sick. Whether if anyone likes em or not I just wanted to share my crazy color MC ID. My "no imagination" MC's are perfect (exactly what I expected). I only bought 3 elite IDs which I'm done now I think...but now knowing how that Volt looks...yeah buddy I'm going Grinch w/Glitch, sure am! Glitch works for me. Btw these 2nd batch MC's are dope looks identical to the 1st. Kudos to everyone who had the chance to get their MC's as well, they all look dope. We all prospered IMO, as long as you buy what you like... Plus I got all 3 of my IDs for $196 each so f-yeah I'm happy af, it was definitely worth the wait.

View media item 1195409View media item 1195412View media item 1195413View media item 1195414View media item 1195417View media item 1195418
Sick pair

Absolutely in love w my MC's.....was a bit nervous about how'd my wild color MC would turn out & damnit-man I'm glad I pulled the plug on em... 
Doesn't pulling the plug on something mean you don't go through with it though. 

you'll need an 11.5 or a 12. have size up from what you wear in kobes normally.

flyknit doesn't really crease, it's woven together. but this is really just a hyperfuse basketball shoe with flyknit attached to it. it really doesn't serve a functionality purpose. 
thanks man. my foot is pretty wide, on the lebron xi i had to go 11.5 on everything this year, but the flyknit from what i hear is more forgiving & will stretch.

just doubt going TTS & getting an 11 will break in on these 9s lol

thanks man. my foot is pretty wide, on the lebron xi i had to go 11.5 on everything this year, but the flyknit from what i hear is more forgiving & will stretch.

just doubt going TTS & getting an 11 will break in on these 9s lol
If your 11 get a 11.5 . It still fits snug .5 size up. The insoles are the problem. So if you have kobe 8s swap them and they fit perfect.( from what other NTers have posted)

Speaking of kobe 8 insoles anyone know where or have any in size 11.5 or 13 available?Thanks.

Put the pair on today, had my heel rubbed away so bad the inner lining in that area is now slightly lighter from absorbing all the skin it tore off. Anyone got any suggestions on how to prevent it? Pretty much only wear no-show socks, which is obviously the biggest factor here but I don't want to change it as the solution. 

Back
Top Bottom