OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Finally got my pair after a month and a half lol. Don't know how I feel about them, the colour distribution is whatever. Got grey liner because this was in cart after the sold out tweet. Pretty much got hit with everything that people are complaining about, jacked toe boxes, glue all over the place, scuffs through out the shoes and shank plates.... but hey, my backtabs are pretty straight... lol. Let me know what you guys think.
Gray liner was a good touch. Breaks it up a bit. Your pair seems to "match" overall. No colors that stand out too much on either shoe. It's more of a red shoe but that's good. Overall, a good MC.

Bring back tye dye

I'm still kind of amazed no one gives a damn about the moon walker option. All the hot colorways people were coming up with pre mc and flyknit look just as good if not better with the moon walker option

Finally got my pair after a month and a half lol. Don't know how I feel about them, the colour distribution is whatever. Got grey liner because this was in cart after the sold out tweet. Pretty much got hit with everything that people are complaining about, jacked toe boxes, glue all over the place, scuffs through out the shoes and shank plates.... but hey, my backtabs are pretty straight... lol. Let me know what you guys think.
I wanted a mostly red pair like that. Most of the ones I ordered have alot of volt in them. They look good (if you like the red). I guess if your a volt person then..........  MC's are like a box of choc...............

I had to sit at work all day today knowing that they had been delivered but were sitting by my door for anyone to grab them. I would suggest finding out when they were completed. Essentially they have to finish the batch before they ship just yours. Btw, can someone hint me as to the shoelace length?
Actually the correct shoe lace length is 49'.  45' will work if you don't like to tie your laces.

@looselaced1s Yours are one of the flyest pairs I've seen. I like the white tab.
Was this pattern the "hot release"?
The Dusty Cactus goes live in 5, nobody is talking about it why?

Last edited:
These just came in today so I took a few quick pictures. Nothing really new or original but MY GOD these shoes are beautiful!! My GF who doesn't even like sneakers (she thinks my Galaxy foams are the ugliest shoes of all time) said these shoes are very nice & the best shoes she's ever seen me with. 

BTW I went with EM over FK because I wasn't sure how the hyper turquoise FK upper would come out and I like some of the options on the EM better, I have absolutely zero complaints.

Congrats @epd49   it's a good looking pair!

And nice that the gf approves haha.  I'm pretty sure my gf likes about 4 of 60 pairs I own 
laugh.gif
 it's cool with me though

BTW I went with EM over FK because I wasn't sure how the hyper turquoise FK upper would come out and I like some of the options on the EM better, I have absolutely zero complaints.
Looks good. Made a similar pair months ago. Glow on the soles is pretty good. Thinking of returning though.

Last edited:

Congrats @epd49   it's a good looking pair!

And nice that the gf approves haha.  I'm pretty sure my gf likes about 4 of 60 pairs I own 
laugh.gif
 it's cool with me though
Bro tell me about it but it's so frustrating pulling out all these high dollar shoes like the SB 8s, Crown Jewel 10s & 11s, Masterpiece 9's, Galaxy foams, etc and she says they're ugly every time!! Yet I pull out some $60 running shoes just to run errands and she's like "oh those are cute, why don't you ever wear them?" LMAO

so someone offered me the mc ids and cash or mc ids and another pair of shoes for my jeters...opinions??

Back
Top Bottom