OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
@SNKRspot  collection pics are 
nthat.gif
 The Grey and Blacks are just as fire as the MC's.

No, they're a black 3M flat lace from laced up laces.
for sure man. Thanks for the response. I made a pair of black flyknits right when the elite lows came to nikeid, but i have a black translucent sole and I think those laces would look super clean on em

Just got these today, here's a quick pic

Actually has a lot more grey than I expected. Went with black speckles and you can't even see them at all unless you're looking from 5 inches away hahah

Last edited:
Last edited:
I have been waiting for this em option for some time but I have a feeling they will look different than the PJ Tucker PEs from last spring. Ordered these hours after the release. Hopefully they turn out nice. View media item 1240865

They making these super quick.

Ordered 10/20

started 10/23

almost finished 10/30

shipped 10/30 

due to arrive 11/5

They're okay I guess, I feel it's a little expensive for such a plain shoe. I tried to copy the HTM colorway.
wait when you originally ordered you believed it had less grey... so in your mind they were mostly black before you had them in hand but when you received them you found out that there was more grey then expected and still consider them to be a plain shoe? 

Last edited:
wait when you originally ordered you believed it had less grey... so in your mind they were mostly black before you had them in hand but when you received them you found out that there was more grey then expected and still consider them to be a plain shoe? 

I was fully aware before ordering it was going to be a plain shoe. I am not complaining, I was asked for my opinion and I gave it.

I was fully aware before ordering it was going to be a plain shoe. I am not complaining, I was asked for my opinion and I gave it.
i think any1 would see that a black and white shoe would be plain, and realize how much money theyd be spending for such plain options.

Last edited:
@ton3rl  nice pair -- my black/white is exactly the same minus the speckles.  The black on black speckle look is good though, did that with the MCs

Back
Top Bottom