OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
how come this is the most talked about part of this song and video? whats the significance of the "week ago"

i mean it comes and goes in the song with 2-3 seconds
I think it's the most catchy part of the song? Or maybe because its right before the Shmoney dance lol

Might be a dumb question- anyone know of some good laces to swap in the elite low versions? NDC won't sell laces via nikeID.  I'm looking for university red laces cause I hate the black speckled laces that came in the university red kobe elite lows. I want flat laces (not too wide, skinnier like the kobe laces i.e. not rope laces). Any help would be appreciated- thanks.
Fashion Flat Athletic

http://www.shoelacesexpress.com/fashionflatathleticlaces.asp

These are the closest Ive seen to factory KB9 laces. They are slighty wider than the KB9 lace but I went with the 45" as appose to the standard length 49". By getting a shorter lace they stretch out and are the same width as the KB9 laces and I can fully lace them. 

Got the "started making" email this morning
happy.gif
smokin.gif

USO inspired right? 

I wish nike would bring it back as a regular option for good.

Example. (Only one i could think of)

The episode of spongebob were Krabs has the hat offer for 1 million dollars because its so rare but then they found a warehouse full of them so they become "Worthless"

Nike does this and i can bet with 100% certainty that all the MC ids on the bay etc. with either be a little over retail and tax and shipping with some below retail. 
View media item 1261364

Last edited:
Naw, college colors. I was going to get the KD aways, didn't like them in person, so I made those instead.

anyone made any fk ids using the solid cws of orange, yellow , volt or hyper turq? swear i havent seen anything

$7-Bills.... Seriously??? Found these up on EBay just now asking 700
tongue.gif

Guess I missed the boat on deciding to copp to a pair of these.
I'll keep looking
way more in demand (after they sold out) than any other MC iDs. I've been offered around the $600 range for my pair.

you also gotta factor in that 99% of MC orders were Master Piece inspired making those basically a GR release 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
View media item 1262673What's good price on lows Id mp?
Thinking of just buying a pair, don't think hey will ever comeback unless Nike smart and want to make money they would make mc option more expensive..

Also is the logo for mc lows suppose to be white? The guys pic here looks metalic

Last edited:
What's good price on lows Id mp?
Thinking of just buying a pair, don't think hey will ever comeback unless Nike smart and want to make money they would make mc option more expensive..

Also is the logo for mc lows suppose to be white? The guys pic here looks metalic

Huh? It's an iD. There's no "supposed to be" anything. Just get whatever you think looks better, simple as that.

Back
Top Bottom