OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Lol...Im just looking 4ward to seein EVERYONES posts about "UPS delivery tracking info" for the White MCs! Lol not to mention the same "pics" over n over n over n over again in this thread! Lol jk..true tho.

Last edited:
Lol...Im just looking 4ward to seein EVERYONES posts about "UPS delivery tracking info" for the White MCs! Lol not to mention the same "pics" over n over n over n over again in this thread! Lol jk..true tho.

:lol:

Dont forget the people that will miss the drop and ask daily about a restock.

Why's everyone in here assuming they're going to release an HTM design as a nikeiD choice (the white MC upper specifically)? Knowing how Nike usually conducts it's buisness, they almost certainly wouldn't, and there's nothing to go off of but a blacked out silhouette of the elite low as there was with the 2k lebron 11. For all we know, and the more likely thing to happen, Nike will throw some wack options at us.

For all of you who didn't see the tweet, here it is. I'm making sure to post it because BLACKJESUS-23 is in the main *official Kobe 9* thread saying Nike tweeted "White-MC-QS" in it, when they didn't. So to everyone in the thread, no need for all of this hype, there's no telling what option(s) will be be put up.

View media item 1292525

unless its MC then idc what releases, money saved IMO. i dont even need to see it

Will not be HTM style MC

Along with MC returning there will be another option hitting for the IX also.

nerd.gif
thats what I'm saying… all purchases just came to a hault as the wait begins
laugh.gif

is the other option FK or just an EM print?

my guess would be some sort of EM print.
The blacked out picture isn't an em model, the tongues are completely different. I'm pretty sure there'll be some new elite low option(s) and it'd make sense for MC to restock like it did when the "airbrushed" solid colors and fade options released.

Last edited:
Haven't been in this thread in a minute. So the MC option is coming back huh? Gotta come up on a NDC promo code somehow. Need a pair of the white MC's. :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom