OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Overtime 
nerd.gif

Kobe wasn't even a starter his first 2 seasons and he only played 6 games last season.

Jordan started 7 games his second year because of injury and only 17 after he came back from his first retirement. Also it looks like I was wrong MJ only played 15 seasons.

Who cares? MJ is retired as one of the greatest players in the game and currently one of the worst owners in the game. Tonight is about Kobe.

Kobe with the three; 22 points but he's only got 1:47.

Last edited:
Jordan started 7 games his second year because of injury and only 17 after he came back from his first retirement. Also it looks like I was wrong MJ only played 15 seasons.
I'm not even gonna get into this, this could go way deeper such as MJ played with good players his entire career blah blah

MJ has a career average of 49% FG, Kobe averaged 45%. Obviously MJ was more efficient than Kobe. The end.

I'm not even gonna get into this, this could go way deeper such as MJ played with good players his entire career blah blah

MJ has a career average of 49% FG, Kobe averaged 45%. Obviously MJ was more efficient than Kobe. The end.
14 1/2

Back
Top Bottom