OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I can't check out with more than 2 pairs, but I don't see where there is a limit. Strange

There's a limit. I spoke to a Nike rep via chat. They just confirmed what I could see.

Create another account if you want more than two or create an account for a loved one.

Just ordered...peer pressure is the most dangerous thing in the world. lol! The pics of Kobe wearing them also had an impact.

How late after ordering can you cancel an ID order?

roll.gif

Last edited:

How soon after ordering can you cancel an ID order?

roll.gif
I just canceled my first order. I want to say like 30 mins

*** After about 30 mins your option to cancel order is no longer available via online

Last edited:
How soon after ordering can you cancel an ID order?

:rofl:
Immediately.

And getemchavez, you don't have to believe them. You can see it when you try to check out. It gives you an error that you've exceeded the allowed limit.

Last edited:

Mind changed or ordered wrong options? I guess I worded that stupidly. I meant how late can you cancel the order.
Mind changed

I removed the speckles. Wasnt a big fan of them on the original mcs

Last edited:

Haha, no idea fam. Pretty sure he deleted his account. I am just his unofficial historian keeping the memories alive. Glad you remember that mess
I've seen him hanging around the Zoom Flyknit thread from time to time. I'm sure to call him out every time he posts. 
roll.gif

People are gonna be salty when these sell out within 24 hrs. If you want them, order now.
I was REAL salty when I went the opposite direction on the MC and didn't go all black. I did that this time with a little gold mixed in and hope it works out.

These have a HTMish feel to them even though the HTM had the MC underlay with black overlay and these seem to be the opposite. Colors look similar.

Back
Top Bottom