OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Yeah #1. The midsole is a weird shape so it looks odd with a contrasting color from the upper and outsole/shank.

Between the blk/gold/red and that Mango CW I saw earlier, I have to say those are the best ID's I have seen.

Done until new options and better patterns come out. Only 9s I have so far, all iDs. Snake print option present again. Maybe they restocked on the print?

Hey bro...hey what are you using to paint the Kobe signautre?..paint brush?..tooth pick?...please let me know cause i would like to do that aswell?....my brushes are way to wide and flimsy to get in that deep cut of the signiture..smh...whats your secret?..thanx!

the reverse mango looks super close to the "Jordan 3" inspired EM. I don't know if i'd really want to pay 205 for a shoe you can basically get for 140 with a coupon.

Yeah chia my blue glows in low light it's really strong I did a red pair with the orange sole that doesn't glow at all. May return my pair

Yeah chia my blue glows in low light it's really strong I did a red pair with the orange sole that doesn't glow at all. May return my pair

Same bro the blue was strong and the red orange was weak but mine were on the 8 though

It's a shame they didn't use the same green GITD sole on IDs like on the ASG that really glowed hard

Can anyone comment on how well the GITD green sole glows? Thinking of doing an ID using them.

First ID in a few yrs happy just disappointed in the name on the back shoulda been stitched but nonetheless still satisfied waiting on my cotton candy pair to come in now but here are my Ultimate Warrior/Macho Man inspired joints thoughts? View media item 1037691

Back
Top Bottom