OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
damn, more pics? looks clean

im kinda wishing i didnt get speckle on the mid sole tho.

Nike is trolling with that over 32,000 crap. Most people didn't even know about these unless they were on twitter or got the twitter texts. It was later at night too. I would guess much less than 32k. There are only 158 pairs on eBay too...

Nike is trolling with that over 32,000 crap. Most people didn't even know about these unless they were on twitter or got the twitter texts. It was later at night too. I would guess much less than 32k. There are only 158 pairs on eBay too...
Seems odd they would take the option away so quick if it didn't sell like crazy.

Seems odd they would take the option away so quick if it didn't sell like crazy.
They took it away quickly because it was a QS and to build hype. They don't care about maximizing sales, just maximizing hype. It's their long term business model.

How are these peeps gettin them inhand already for xrist sake!!..its literally been 12 days since they dropped!!...mine "still in process" wtf!?..lol

They took it away quickly because it was a QS and to build hype. They don't care about maximizing sales, just maximizing hype. It's their long term business model.
Not sure why building hype is relevant here since the 9 is almost done with. I realize they don't care about sales though. Just seems like 32k isn't that big of a number

How are these peeps gettin them inhand already for xrist sake!!..its literally been 12 days since they dropped!!...mine "still in process" wtf!?..lol
Mine arrive monday
smile.gif
Same here 
laugh.gif

Mine still "in progress". No email/change yet. I asked a rep about the status and was told this:

"Ok I see that the order is processing at the factory. There has been a delay Nike iD due to the over whelming demand for the Holidays."

Last edited:
I will patiently wait for mine. Just checking the thread for pics. I'm not going to rock mine until he retires.

This last pair posted looks like it has OD speckles. I'm hoping that mine are a little on the lighter side. Especially since I went with the volt specks.

Nike I.D tweeted something special for Kobe when he passes MJ will be available for all KB fans. Witch they tweeted the week of KB passing.

Nike I.D tweeted something special for Kobe when he passes MJ will be available for all KB fans. Witch they tweeted the week of KB passing.

hes referring to the more thsn 32k pairs..

Not sure why building hype is relevant here since the 9 is almost done with. I realize they don't care about sales though. Just seems like 32k isn't that big of a number
Its not about building hype for the kobe 9. It's building hype in general, for the nike brand, which is their business model it seems. You get hyped up, miss out on a pair you want, then cop something else down the line to fulfill that need in your mind.

Back
Top Bottom