OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
@SuperStarLord  Are you going with speckles or not speckles on your black flyknit pair? Im going to make one too before they get taken off the ID. Still cant decide. Also debating still between white or silver swoosh. 

@SuperStarLord  Are you going with speckles or not speckles on your black flyknit pair? Im going to make one too before they get taken off the ID. Still cant decide. Also debating still between white or silver swoosh. 
Same debate as you. I'm fine with the speckles, but still thinking abut white or silver.

Chatted with a rep the other day and was told they were finishing up on my MMs. Status updated to build in progress today and got the started email. Thinking the rep possibly lied to me.

Wore my grey fk's a few days ag

(the rendering of those sole looked much more blue than they came.. oh well.. I couldn't return them
laugh.gif
)
nthat.gif
 You have been killin it with the id's! Did you ever wear your all red Kobe FK yet?

Wore my grey fk's a few days ag

(the rendering of those sole looked much more blue than they came.. oh well.. I couldn't return them :lol: )

:nthat:  You have been killin it with the id's! Did you ever wear your all red Kobe FK yet?

Thanks, my man.

I have worn my red ones once on my anniversary and they've been in the box ever since.

been thinking about pulling them out in the next couple days :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

they so ashy tho.. i'll need to rub the FK with coco butter before I snap any more photos :rofl:

My MM pair arrives tomorrow, throwing up for sale soon as they arrive. dont really care for em

Any good coupons or price reductions for id's right now? i want to buy some, but the max price i can pay is $200

Last edited:
Any good coupons or price reductions for id's right now? i want to buy some, but the max price i can pay is $200

nope

only way you can get a discount is if you have a coupon code from nike. but they only give those out if you have an issue with an order or something.

If my shoes in fact show up tomrrow when they jus left anchorage I'll b shocked would hv to be here by 530-6 to be out for delivry tomrrow an weather factor I jus don't c it

I ordered from UPS and someone else signed for my package, no one that I know or lives at my address.  The address they have is correct, but no one has given me my package and they're claiming delivered.  Told me to contact the sender.  Anyone else have this stupid as hell problem?  

Mad pissed off right now.
mad.gif

I ordered from UPS and someone else signed for my package, no one that I know or lives at my address.  The address they have is correct, but no one has given me my package and they're claiming delivered.  Told me to contact the sender.  Anyone else have this stupid as hell problem?  

Mad pissed off right now.>:

these packages dont require sig..

all Nike is gonna do is file a claim with UPS and its most likely gonna get denied :smh:

Back
Top Bottom