OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I'm in the boat of getting the Almost Finished email before Xmas...but nothing since. Kind of odd to have that amount of time pass before shipping.
i got the almost done email on the 23rd and they shipped already they come in tomorrow.

Did you ever get a shipped email or status update?
yes i got the shipped email on the 5th but since the 3rd on the nike.com my order page it said it was done and had tracking number just was not live yet. & before diff nike rep told me they would ship the 2nd. They was close so try ask when yours will ship.

Rocked my MC's last night.

The glow is RIDICULOUS on these.

View media item 1340275
damn at night do they really glow that much? I was thinking of doing a swoosh like that on a pair of all black fk

Its camera magic.. they do glow very bright.. but I took the photo with a slow shutter speed so it can capture more light.

Wore them to the movies once... couldnt put my feet up on the chair cuz they were too bright :rofl:

Zero e-mail updates and I get shipping info today 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Its camera magic.. they do glow very bright.. but I took the photo with a slow shutter speed so it can capture more light.

Wore them to the movies once... couldnt put my feet up on the chair cuz they were too bright
roll.gif
hahaha
laugh.gif
 thanks for the feedback idk why but that picture reminds me of the hypermags or a lightsaber inspired kobe 9

Damn that pic of the MCs w/glow makes me wish I could find a pair of those for a reasonable amount. Kept searching and couldn't so finally pulled trigger on a silver swoosh pair for 300

pretty excited for my black ice/glow swoosh/glow tab/purple speck pair

got my solid purple sole pair today... might be reselling that one.

Damn that pic of the MCs w/glow makes me wish I could find a pair of those for a reasonable amount. Kept searching and couldn't so finally pulled trigger on a silver swoosh pair for 300
GITD shoes only look nice in pics. In person the glow fades quickly

I like how I flipped the sole an they hv grown on me for sure I took to return an I kept lookin at em when I got there had employees offering substaniel money but that's not wat changed my mind they way they changed when the sun finally poped out here

Does anybody have any pictures of the university red, university blue, or tour yellow flyknit options? I really want to make a colored pair, but not if it's spraypainted like the fade options were. Any pictures would be greatly appreciated!

Does anybody have any pictures of the university red, university blue, or tour yellow flyknit options? I really want to make a colored pair, but not if it's spraypainted like the fade options were. Any pictures would be greatly appreciated!
Via @************** on twitter earlier today

They have plenty of options if you want to try rope laces, I wear them in almost all of my elite high 9s, always when I play in them. 

Back
Top Bottom