OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
man i'm heavily considering nrg lows or brazils.

problem is i don't know what to make with the grey upper. i'm probably gonna get one of each because i don't really dig the MP low.
NRG lows would be great.  With they grey upper, I thought about doing one inspired by the Gold collection pair with a mango liner/gold swoosh

Anyone getting colored speckles on their Master Piece lows? Thinking about getting either yellow or orange speckles.

Order placed.  Couldn't resist... my version of the MP low.  Went with the wolf grey sole, wolf grey swoosh and black on black for the speckles.  Was worried about them ODing on the speckle so I played it safe.

Order placed.  Couldn't resist... my version of the MP low.  Went with the wolf grey sole, wolf grey swoosh and black on black for the speckles.  Was worried about them ODing on the speckle so I played it safe.
Not enough contrast IMO but hoping the flyknit looks different on every pair like the Racers!

Copped the HTM Multis. Metallic Silver Swoosh. Estimated ship date is around a month on the dot :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:. Went with a size 10 rather than a 10.5. Hopefully they're TTS :lol:.

View media item 1053633

Last edited:
woo lord bejesus! My prayers have been answered. Forget what's releasing and the EM ID, I am ID'ing flyknit elite lows only!

How do u guys feel bout speckled midsole on nrg and wat the hell does a translucent midsole look like in person?

O my days Nike robbing me blind.. Have like 3 pairs in my cart. Flyknit lows look TOO good.

SOB it don't work man. Can't start. Wish I had 20%! Oh well, not going to hold me back. Bill me later!!

Glad I'm sitting on this 10% was gonna make KDs only guess I'll add these to the order. Thanks Nike. I'm still gonna get Beethoven so I'm gonna make a black base one like I wanted. Adios MP IX no need to buy with those crazy prices.

Back
Top Bottom