OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Better lay low @chiacrack gonna be hostile if you show up
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I don't care for the options that are taken away. Glad the shoes will be back up. I wanted to use my voucher on them.

This is what my status is showing... Used MC x GITD sole

like everyone is saying, its going to get canceled they probably havent got to your order yet. people are just now barely getting their orders canceled.

But they are "Building" my order... My money is gone taken out already. Why cancel a shoe in the middle of making it lol...

Thats a waste of "string" for your guys' "correct" pairs lol

^just a guess but maybe they aren't actually building it yet.

I ordered 3 kobes and 2 lebron all at the same time

Two of my Kobes were glitches or whatever but only one pair has been canceled so far.

Got my promo code back too so I got that going for me

That's why I'm questioning. According to Nike policy. They take the cash when it is being built. So they didn't follow policy this time?

It's just confusing to me lol

But they are "Building" my order... My money is gone taken out already. Why cancel a shoe in the middle of making it lol...

just because its in "building" status doesnt mean they already started putting the shoe together, remember this is a 4-5 week process to make these things. its so into the early stage im sure the factory just got the order for review and hasnt even really started.

Last edited:
makes no sense that they aren't building and offering translucent soles for the multi color upper, I really cannot think of a reason why

is what it is though, I wish they would just cancel my order now and add the multi color option i'll just use a white sole 

I guess we'll just have to wait and see. I personally feel I'm good but who knows. Seems I got further than most so that's a good sign. lol...

I shouldve just stuck to the grey outsole smh lol

Also --- as much as we'd love it, I'm thinkin the uppers on these are not 'woven from scratch,' if you will, for each pair.  Nike probably cuts out sections of the flyknit which will be glued to that TPU layer.  Don't know if I want to see the actual process for the Kobe 9 FK upper, might put a damper on things for me 
laugh.gif

Also --- as much as we'd love it, I'm thinkin the uppers on these are not 'woven from scratch,' if you will, for each pair.  Nike probably cuts out sections of the flyknit which will be glued to that TPU layer.  Don't know if I want to see the actual process for the Kobe 9 FK upper, might put a damper on things for me 
laugh.gif
was thinking the same thing last night

Also just cuz they've taken your money doesn't mean they can't shoot you an email later saying your orders been cancelled and your money will be refunded. 

Then if thats the case.. theyre not following their policy. It's something small but I can use that to my frustration and hopefully get a bigger deal off my next pair lol

Then if thats the case.. theyre not following their policy. It's something small but I can use that to my frustration and hopefully get a bigger deal off my next pair lol
Where did you see that because on nike Europe it states that they charge you 1-3 days after you place your order.doesn't mention anything about doing it when they start building the shoe.

Where did you see that because on nike Europe it states that they charge you 1-3 days after you place your order.doesn't mention anything about doing it when they start building the shoe.
I can't find the exact policy for that myself, but they took my money right away, they always take my money out right away and they never start building the shoe asap

all I know is that their policy in the terms of use states they can cancel any order at any time and refund the money

i hope that a few glitch pairs slip through the cracks.

imagine how much those will go for on eBay lol :x

This is what my status is showing... Used MC x GITD sole

like everyone is saying, its going to get canceled they probably havent got to your order yet. people are just now barely getting their orders canceled.

i have a feeling those weeks are used to get materials ready/ordered from their supplier, then your shoe is put together. it doesn't take 4 weeks to put a shoe together when you have all the materials.

that's my opinion, but i could be wrong.

Back
Top Bottom