OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Just spent an hour on chat trying to get a code. Rep checked twice but said she couldn't give any compensation for the kobe 9 because it's such a widespread problem. Sounds like bs to me

So glad I switched back to the wolf grey sole and avoided this cancellation nonsense.

It seems all cancelled pairs were the glitches. Until a NON glitch pair of MC gets canceled, this was all expected.

View media item 1059409This is what my status is showing... Used MC x GITD
I shouldve just got it in writing in a chat but 3 different people from nike told me. They "dont take the money out until they start building the shoe".

Then all 3 told me "your oder is already in the factory so you're good" lmao... f**k it just let it ride

If that's the case then you'll be one of the lucky ones that get through, take some pictures if you do :nthat:

If your order gets cancelled for using a glitch, don't complain and feel like its a travesty to the CS to give you a promo code. This ruins it for people with legit problems who are actually entitled to a promo code (i.e. QC flaws, real order delays, etc.). I think they're getting stingier now because I had legit quality problems on a recent shoe I bought and it's taking them forever to handle it. Some of you bypassed the system and you got caught, tough deal. It also ruined it for us who want to place legit MC pairs but we have to wait now because of this.

As for as "building the shoe," that's just a default status. It sounds a lot better than "processing" but it's the same thing. There's no guarantee that they are working on your exact shoe at any one time. It's just going through the process of being submitted to the factory. And they have every right to charge you before any actual labor takes place because this is essentially you contracting a shoe to be built for you. They (or anyone else) would be dumb not to take any money up front.

my order better not be cancelled..
I hear that. Lots of different stories from reps right now but the majority of information is leaning in the direction of only those who used the glitch will be cancelled. Would not doubt that Nike would just make it easier on themselves and cancel the whole lot of MC instead of sifting through and seeing who did or didn't have trans/gitd soles.

So glad I switched back to the wolf grey sole and avoided this cancellation nonsense.

It seems all cancelled pairs were the glitches. Until a NON glitch pair of MC gets canceled, this was all expected.
my cuz's pair was a non "glitch"...just got the cancellation e-mail for the MC. he put in the order the first day it was out.

@Sneaksfiend  Unfortunately, the "build in progress" status might not necessarily mean the shoe is being made as we speak
yep... i had problems with the kobe 8 id. from what the CR said..those e-mails are system generated.. so the order might have been sent to the factory but it doesn't mean the workers are actually building the shoe.

Ok tough guy.

I say that because I already go through bs just to get access to nikeid. It would be a hassle to reorder especially since I used a nike coupon (legit one).

Thanks for coming out though
if the order does get cancelled wouldn't the coupon be re-issued?

Back
Top Bottom