OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I wore an 11 and 11.5 in the 8s, I got a 12 in the grapes that just dropped but haven't gotten them in yet but from what I read I needed to size up

I know so... I got my mj's and tried em on... It's same as probably the kobe 7... gotta half up this sneaker for the lows. also there's more padding in the fk lows
Cant ever say 100% cause everyones feet are different.I had to go a whole size up in the KD IV and Lebron 9's.So even the .5 up might not be enough for me and my wide feet.

Length wise the 10.5 was best in the 8s but the 11 was more comfy.Just a little to long

Last edited:
Cant ever say 100% cause everyones feet are different.I had to go a whole size up in the KD IV and Lebron 9's.So even the .5 up might not be enough for me and my wide feet.
yeah youre right... but i have wide feet too and my rother in law has narrow feet and he even sized up half and is even thinking of sizing up a full size.
but i can confirm 100% do not get your true size hahaha

These MC's are what I been wanting in the HTM trainers that I have wanted for a while. It sure beats spending over a grand for them....but now we don't know if the option will be back.

yeah youre right... but i have wide feet too and my rother in law has narrow feet and he even sized up half and is even thinking of sizing up a full size.
but i can confirm 100% do not get your true size hahaha
ahahahah I gotcha.

I just wish all shoes fit like jordans which is pretty much TTS for everyone

Last edited:
I wore an 11 and 11.5 in the 8s, I got a 12 in the grapes that just dropped but haven't gotten them in yet but from what I read I needed to size up

I got a pair of Hyper Grapes this past Saturday. It really all does depend on your feet. I went with my TTS, 11.5. In Kobe 7/8, I went size 12. But I felt there was too much toe space in the Flyknit 12 and preferred the snug 11.5.

I hope they put the MC pattern back up. They look beautiful.

I got a pair of Hyper Grapes this past Saturday. It really all does depend on your feet. I went with my TTS, 11.5. In Kobe 7/8, I went size 12. But I felt there was too much toe space in the Flyknit 12 and preferred the snug 11.5.

I hope they put the MC pattern back up. They look beautiful.
extra length doesn't bother me anymore, it used to but now I rather just be comfortable

they gotta throw some other color options on there, both the black and grey are kinda weak IMO

I am MAKING my feet fit in these 13's whenever I get them. 

"It is decided" 
laugh.gif

If anyone has any pics of the 9 w/ a GITD swoosh please post!

Asked in normal Kobe9 about size up nobody answer me. Come here to check id pics all of a sudden, I know I have to go half size up.

Probably because many didn't know how the FK lows fit since the first low released widely this past Saturday morning (minus the EXTREMELY limited HTMs).

Last edited:
I think I'll stick TTS even though my foot is kinda wide. Everyone told me to go half a size or size up on lebron 11s and they fit fine with TTS. I don't want to risk going a size up because theres no half size between 13 and 14. I mean I'm going to ball in them anyways. Break in time is expected
ohwell.gif
PLEASE NIKE BRING BACK THE MC BEFORE I ORDER A GREY PAIR.

UPS >>>>>> FedEx and USPS
Yup.Once I had a train derail delay on a package and then it got caught in a storm delay but it still arrived in great shape.But then again my packing game is Supreme!!! lol

the good thing with ids from china is it usually goes from china to me in 3 days.So I aint hating.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom