OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Lol at people thinking somebody gonna cop for 500+ with some initials and letters that mean nothing to them. Smh. They should of left it blank lol

Now the guy who was selling those "NRG kobe 9 elite lows" took off "Sold out in 3 days and not available on NDC anymore" and now he lowered the price to $420 hahah... Pathetic.
I bet you this guy is on this thread lurking around.

what's more pathetic is you're keeping tabs on his auction.

Just saying

Last edited:
Seriously considering copping a pair of mp lows for 400$ shipped right now... What do you think NT fam? Talk some sense into me! :rolleyes

Seriously considering copping a pair of mp lows for 400$ shipped right now... What do you think NT fam? Talk some sense into me! :rolleyes

$400 would be a steal for me considering what I would pay. If its exactly like you want and you can afford it, go for it.

If you want them and can afford em go for it. I personally wouldn't do it if it's got someone else's ID on them though. That's lame IMO.

Then do it if you want em. They might come back or may not. If they come back you lost some cash but if they don't you may never have them if you wait or have to pay more down the road. I'd do it now if there blank.

Last edited:
I haven't been this thirsty for a shoe since the Mambacurials

I would have tried to talk that dude down to $500 for the size 12's on ebay. It was exactly what i wanted. Just a little too big. I know you saw that pair being that its your size

I would have tried to talk that dude down to $500 for the size 12's on ebay. It was exactly what i wanted. Just a little too big. I know you saw that pair being that its your size

I talked to him actually

I thought we had a deal I just said I wanted a little time to think it over then next day I asked if 375 still stood and he said no that he wants to take his chances on eBay

All good best of luck to him Im sure they'll sell but not for the 500 asking price

I talked to him actually

I thought we had a deal I just said I wanted a little time to think it over then next day I asked if 375 still stood and he said no that he wants to take his chances on eBay

All good best of luck to him Im sure they'll sell but not for the 500 asking price

damn, you almost had it for $375? That would have irritated me.

Yeah I thought that was a fair price too was a little bitter when it fell through but all good got over it I understand it's an opportunity to cash in I guess so I can't hate on that

But back to the IDs I think if the pattern is gonna come back it would be within the next two weeks, if not I think it's gone

If they were sitting in the UPS hub by my house I would be there Knocking on the door... In fact I have the Manager's phone number and call all the time to hold my package so I can pick it up when I want...

I have that UPS MyChoice Premium, so I probably could've got them today. But I've already waited 4 weeks... couple more days won't hurt.

The Beethovens will be easy here in Colorado. I might have to grab a pair to use as trade bait for these dang MC's!

Just sell me yours Rock :D

These will be in heavy rotation son! But I think they will put the MC's back up for sure since there is so much demand for them. NDC would just be laughing to the bank, it's a no brainer for them.

Sorry for the Galaxy S4 pics! Kicks are absolute fiyaaaaa
smokin.gif
Did you order the metallic gold? I receive my pair next week and my shoes are similar to yours except I didn't add any speckle and the sole is black.

Back
Top Bottom