OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
THIS HAPPENED BEFORE PEOPLE. ORDER AS IS. IF THEY ARE SITTING IN YOUR CART. GO. THEY WILL GO DOWN AGAIN. I HAD TWO PAIRS SITTING IN MY CART AND JUST CHECKED OUT.

WAITS FOR CONFO EMAIL. PLEASEEEEEEEEEE

nerd.gif

I really hope this is down to inventory. Constantly evolving.

Last edited:
Does anyone know what time MC's became unavailable? I had a pair I made in the morning just sitting in the cart. I figured why not and checked out. I wonder if my pair will get cancelled. 

MC OPTION AVAILABLE TWEET HIT MY PHONE AT 11:06AM CENTRAL TIME.

THEY WERE SOLD OUT BY ABOUT 1:30PM CENTRAL TIME.

Does anyone know what time MC's became unavailable? I had a pair I made in the morning just sitting in the cart. I figured why not and checked out. I wonder if my pair will get cancelled. 

Not sure they hit online at 9:06 got the tweet. got my order in around 9:20-9:25 got conformation email at 9:52 exactly. Hope it helps?

I had them in my cart, and I've been trying all day to checkout. Chatted and called Nike reps, but they were no help. Finally at 6:06 it let me checkout for some reason.

Ordered another pair I had in my cart, but just canceled. Just couldn't spend the money on another pair of multicolors. 
mean.gif
 I know I'll regret it but my wallet'll thank me later.

Just placed another order on 5 pairs that I had in my cart... :lol:

15 on their way. Let's hope this is a nice pay day. Or else the outlet employees are going to have a field day when I return them.

Just placed another order on 5 pairs that I had in my cart...
laugh.gif

15 on their way. Let's hope this is a nice pay day. Or else the outlet employees are going to have a field day when I return them.
Once returned a pair of lebron 10 ext's and the dudes in their looked like I just told them they won the lotto 
laugh.gif

I'm thinking of returning my MC pair with white swoosh/sole. Ordered wolf gray combo. I think it will look more like Mps. What's the return policy ? 30 days?

Finally got to check out on mobile. I didn't notice Gf slipped in a pair of spandex into my cart. Didn't want to hesitate like all morning. FYI: They getting sent back.

I'm thinking of returning my MC pair with white swoosh/sole. Ordered wolf gray combo. I think it will look more like Mps. What's the return policy ? 30 days?
Pass them to NT fam. You'll get a good price my man. 

So I guess QS meant multiple QS throughout the day.

Back
Top Bottom