OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I wanted to see the MW print before I commit to anything. I said that navy was the best color out of the rest and it doesn't disappoint.
smokin.gif

Anyways, we're not letting pokezach22 off the hook just yet.
Haha Nice. I might change my mind about forgiving him if orders actually get cancelled. In that case, this thread will just 

Last edited:
I was stating what happens when you are banned, no matter the reason. Nike themselves said they will be handing out bans for stolen codes. To them, it's fraud.

link?

because as far as i know...not 1 single ban has been handed out either.

i would advise staying away from the stolen code thing though

My order for some MC's went thru about an hour ago, talked to a rep to see if it was a glitch or mistake that they let me process my order cause they didn't last night and he said everything looked alright and if they cancel it they'll do it in the next few days, scheduled delivery was 9/19, 2 days before my bday, they were gona be a gift for myself so wish me luck y'all, might've been the last 1 to get them
uhh...pokezach 2.0 minus snitching? Lets not create too much awareness on Nike's part of these orders. Unless they gave you a good reason for why they were allowing orders and recognized it was ok for them to go through.

Last edited:
Galaxy is cool but doesn't wow me, that pattern never really blew me away back when it came out for the all star game either

Tell Dallas that. Apparently playoff tickets were sent with the tickets for the season ticket holders. Now that's funny lol 
roll.gif
I live 10 minutes away from "Jerry World"... DFW knows what's up

Jerry Jones is the only one as delusional as PokeZach

mean.gif
I'll be in your neck of the woods on Aug 30. Noles season ticket holder here. So I'll be cheering on the Seminoles.  Hopefully they'll pound OSU. But... it could be a great game. I was disappointed in my tickets at first because they're in C314, then I went to viewfrommyseat.com and they actually look pretty damn good. While Jerry may be delusional, they were better than the Texans ... and my sorry Bucs. Great thing about the Bucs sucking is it's been easy for me to move my seats closer to the 50 each year  haha. 

Patiently waiting more MCs. These Kobe 9s have been putting a hurting on my wallet. Just too many options on ID. The worst thing is how expensive the EMs are in comparison to the FKs. Even on Swoosh there's only like a $15-$25 difference. LAME

Anyone have pics of the Orange Moonwalk option? The orange on that rendering just looks way too dark. Wondering if it looks better in person

overzealous uneducated hypebeast newbies always **** it up for everybody.

dude might as well scratch his NT iD and start another one. he has no get back for that.

i guess he took the "kobe" fan thing too far. get it? he snitched, kobe snitched...ehh nevermind

FUGLY. I'd be embarrassed to walk around with gitd soles. gird swoosh isn't bad.
I debated putting the gitd swoosh on MCs. I thought it would be too much 'look at me' in the dark. But MC itself is a shoe thats going to pop and get a lot of attention anyways so I went with it.

Last edited:
And now we pray that the iD Gods bless me on this one and just let it slide through

Back
Top Bottom