OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
To all of you saying that these look airbrushed, how did you get to that conclusion?? The flyknit's weave on these look exactly the same (just red), as all other grey pairs I've seen. I doubt it's airbrushed. I don't have a grey pair but I didn't see anyone saying that. It just sort of looks "rough" on the top to me.

Yeah that's is an extreme to say by looking at them they're airbrushed. The Fades maybe. Looks like a solid knit to me. *shrugs*

For some reason I think they just made a bunch of pure white fk and they're dying them based on whatever colour they gotta be. I guess this because it's already expensive to create fk, and the demand is not that high for the solids.

I could be wrong. We will see

Hey NT, i wouldnt worry so much about the emails for orders. If you haven't gotten a cancelation email then your pair is being made trust me

I ordered after they tweeted and as many of you i didn't recieve an email, not even a building email.

I went to my old job niketown NY and spoke with my old coworkers. Nike seems to being going a different direction with the kobe 9 elite. They are just building them and sending it out. So i spoke with a rep and even though i have yet to recieve a single email for them, they told me my pair is actually almost finish and I should expect them sept 12th.

So if your not reciveving any emails, not to worry, I'm very sure your paid is already being made and probably finished.

Hey NT, i wouldnt worry so much about the emails for orders. If you haven't gotten a cancelation email then your pair is being made trust me

I ordered after they tweeted and as many of you i didn't recieve an email, not even a building email.

I went to my old job niketown NY and spoke with my old coworkers. Nike seems to being going a different direction with the kobe 9 elite. They are just building them and sending it out. So i spoke with a rep and even though i have yet to recieve a single email for them, they told me my pair is actually almost finish and I should expect them sept 12th.

So if your not reciveving any emails, not to worry, I'm very sure your paid is already being made and probably finished.
Only thing that concerns me is no estimated ship date. All the CS rep could verify is they have the order no ship date, build progress, or anything that indicates the shoe is being made.

I beg to differ. I have the same ETA as you. Most others with 9/12 have their pairs either finished or close to it and just awaiting shipment. Whereas my order, according to the rep that tracked it, hasn't even been started. And he says it will be highly unlikely that the factory will be able to meet that deadline. I told him I understand how backed up they must be and that all I can do is be patient and wait out the delay.

I beg to differ. I have the same ETA as you. Most others with 9/12 have their pairs either finished or close to it and just awaiting shipment. Whereas my order, according to the rep that tracked it, hasn't even been started. And he says it will be highly unlikely that the factory will be able to meet that deadline. I told him I understand how backed up they must be and that all I can do is be patient and wait out the delay.

But its not canceled and that's the best part. If it ain't cancel by now, then your pair will be made for sure, its just backed up.

So the positive side is not canceled

the negative side, huge delay.

But its not canceled and that's the best part. If it ain't cancel by now, then your pair will be made for sure, its just backed up.

So the positive side is not canceled

the negative side, huge delay.
Another positive: maybe free pairs for the delayed fellas. Or just a good ol' 20% off.

Do the delays only apply to MC pairs? I ordered an all black pair a few days ago, hoping I get them before I leave for college.

Do the delays only apply to MC pairs? I ordered an all black pair a few days ago, hoping I get them before I leave for college.

Doubt it, when you think about it, MC is full of different colors, people are literally knitting a shoe with mad different colors lol its a process

laugh.gif
 had the same response...not sure how i feel about the fades yet...need to see more pics

Back
Top Bottom