OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I know nobody cares but I finally got switched from 'In Progress' to 'Build in Progress'. Hope you guys that are still waiting get good news today too

got that shipping confirmation today, on the pair I will probably return (forgot to choose appropriate back tab) and ordered way later than the original pairs I ordered 30 minutes after the re-release. Hilarious.

I think people are saying more that the fade isn't a part of the knit pattern, instead the fade is dyed or painted on.
Makes sense, but some are saying that about the solids too. Airbrushing would be lazy and inconsistent for a huge company like nike, it shouldn't have been too hard to just use flyknit that was already colored. I hope thats not the case, I wanted a blue or hyper turq pair.

I think they're dyed because air brushing would rub off if used on court, dying the thread is more permanent.

I know nobody cares but I finally got switched from 'In Progress' to 'Build in Progress'. Hope you guys that are still waiting get good news today too
me too, its a good day.. glad you got some good news as well, hope everyone else who is still waiting gets their update today too

me too, its a good day.. glad you got some good news as well, hope everyone else who is still waiting gets their update today too
I just got that same generic email others got [emoji]128529[/emoji] but glad to hear some more pairs are starting to progress

Still in progress... Still never ordering another id once I get these. This is far too much of a clustermuckup for me to keep spending my money this way.

Got shipping email today for my multi ids 2 weeks early
pimp.gif
nthat.gif

Suggestion from my NT family, should I try GITD swoosh? How well do these colors compliment each other? Would you consider this shoe easy to dress well with?

pleaseeeeeee nike have something come up at the factory so I can son the customer service reps and get something out of it lmao 

just kidding I want my damn shoes

pleaseeeeeee nike have something come up at the factory so I can son the customer service reps and get something out of it lmao 

we're gonna get something

my ship date is 9/10

my shoes are still in progress

aint no way theyre making them and shipping them in 9 days

Embedded the video.
The lighting is pretty bad.
Only thing I could see was how bad the gitd swoosh looks with the lights on.

These are not htm shoes... Hiroshi, Tinker, and Mark did not create that colorway. People need to stop saying this.

we're gonna get something

my ship date is 9/10

my shoes are still in progress

aint no way theyre making them and shipping them in 9 days

thats an estimated date. you prob won't get a code

Back
Top Bottom