OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

I sold both of my pairs with the quickness. I wanted to keep a pair for the achievement, but in the end I couldn't justify keeping a pair over $600.
Yup, I ended up selling both pairs to.  Was gonna keep one but wouldn't wear them and didn't really like them so used the funds to get something I wanted.

@GRIMEYY What up Homie! I'm here patiently waiting on a couple of pairs that I've ordered.

In the mean time I was...

Complaning how they took the MC down the first time
My Glitch order did not go through
Getting worried that my stolen codes will have my order cancelled
Trying to find Pokezack's location to give him a beat down
Contacting a rep and complain why ID's take too long
Posting my chat convo with a rep
Giving updates on my order every single day
Calling or chatting with a rep trying to fish for another code
Hash tagging my team/delivery date
Deciding if I should pay $500+ for a MC pair on Ebay
Missed out on the MC the second time beacause I wasnt sure about the white back tab
If it comes up again white swoosh and white sole >>>> over everything else especially the Gold swoosh
Craking on ID's that did not comply with the NT standards
Saying all EM ID's are garbage
Last but not least, Im worried about my fade pair being air brushed :smh:

Oh yeah, I got an in progress email from Nike today :D

:lol:

Your lurk game on point :nthat:

How do you determine they're "horrible" and "terrible" from pics? Painted on or not. Some of you are a little harsh with your opinions, but would be crying if someone said the same about your ID or purchase.
Of all my aliases/screen handles and 13 years of membership on this here forums...

One thing i have never done was chastise another man's shoe opinions. 

It makes no sense to bash a fellow sneaker afficionado's fondness for a particular release/colorway because you yourself feel indifferent/intolerant of it. 

Don't do it the wrong way...

Rub me the right way...

Don't see the harm of people in a forum about shoes saying they like or dislike shoes. Maybe I'm confused.

Prodigal Son came in. Wanted to do a Lebron pack. Thought it was cool he's going home and Kobe FK 9 is one of my favorite shoes ever.

You gotta post more pics of these
Gold swoosh is easily the worst choice for MC's. No more pics needed
Even though I didn't order gold, I'm a fan of the gold swoosh.  If MC were to come back I'd grab a white pair with gold swoosh.

I don't get how people can love the gitd swoosh and hate the gold so much, the gitd off white/green tint is one of the worst imo.

Last edited:
Even though I didn't order gold, I'm a fan of the gold swoosh.  If MC were to come back I'd grab a white pair with gold swoosh.
I don't get how people can love the gitd swoosh and hate the gold so much, the gitd off white/green tint is one of the worst imo.
If it makes you feel better I don't even like the gitd. If I was back in middle school id be all over gitd though. But the "lebron pack of Kobes" has me :lol:

Last edited:
The gold would be ok on the tongue and backtab. Gold on the mc just looks really wrong imo

According to new rules we now must fight to the death.

Personally I think if you go all white sole, midsole with gold speckles and white tongue the gold is a nice accent color and pops way more. All black with gold then I agree with you doesnt look that good.

And now the MC. 1st of 3. Others will be here Tues. Had a feeling these would restock. Glad I was able to cop 3. White sole and white swoosh. Nothing better then the original.

Original Drop First Wave                                                             Restock First Wave

Original Drop First Wave                                                             Restock First Wave
Definitely feeling the green more on the second batch. Hope my pairs have more green than any other color

It's good to have Karma on your side.

I like the volt in the second one but that first pair had a better mix of all the colors.

Swoosh looks crooked too on that second pair on the one that has more volt on it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom